Dorm Rooms

Herb woke up, and he decided to go check the new dorm positions.

Last night had been a long one at Maple Leaf High, as there was a big football game keeping everyone up.

He tried to get some sleep by studying, reading the most boring textbooks he could, and doing his homework three times.

He even watered his plants and bought more fertilizer after walking all the way to Walmart for more.

But alas, when he gets back to the dorm, the fans of the Maple Leaf Badgers only get louder and louder.

He checked the online gradebook, and clicked the one available email.

"New dorm room posutions, schedule in the Mess Hall. All must be moved by Tuesday."

"Well, I guess it's time to get moving." Herb thought to himself.

"C'mon, cmon, please let me get my dorm room with Strawberry Syrup..."

He was strolling down the halls, until at last he got to the Mess Hall.

"Syrup... Fortune Cookie... lucky.."

"Macaron... Marshmallow.."

"Herb.... SPARKLING?" he screamed, in utter disbelief.

So to explain, Herb is constantly picked on by Sparkling, a jock, obviously.

"I guess now I'm the chump 24/7... all those Dormmate Training Excersises we're going to have to do together..." he shuddered at the thought.

He walked back to his dorm, with his usual boxes and packing tape. This night couldn't possible get any worse.