Transfer Mess

There was a boy that had lots of struggles and didn't talk a lot.  When he did, he would act all cold-hearted. People thought that he was always like this since he was born. There was a girl who had lots of issues and never talked about it. She was one of the kids who had a hard time talking to others. Until one day...

Yoongi POV~

*Thinks: Another boring day at this dump.* I sighed and put my headphones in. I noticed the teacher signaling at the door and I completely ignored it. When someone came in, they caught my eye and I took my headphones out. Then the teacher spoke, class we have a new student, introduce yourself.

My POV~

"Hi, my name is Y/N, I hope we all get along and please take care of me." Then the teacher told me to sit with a kid named Min Yoongi. "Yoongi, please raise your hand so Y/N  can sit down." He raised his hand and I sat beside him. I was looking down at my book until someone next to me whispered in my ear. "Pssst. New girl." I turned around and saw Yoongi staring at me and I gave him a 'huh' look. He smiled and said, "Whatcha doing?" I just stare at him and then continue with the lesson.

Yoongi POV~ 

After she looked away, I decided to leave her alone. I hesitantly kept thinking about making her my friend as I heard the bell rings. Before she left the classroom, I asked her if I can see her schedule. She hands it to me and I realize that she had all my classes. I told Y/N about it, but realized she was lost in thoughts. The next thing that happened, I never expected to see her like this...

To Be Continued. . .

안녕 This is my first story on Wattpad! I hope you enjoy this Yoongi ff~ 💜 

I swear I will try to make sure that this story is not as cringey as me. Next Chapter will be posted soon! I will be so happy if you guys enjoy these stories. Remember to love yourself guys!💜