Danger

Nobody's POV~

When Jin looked at her, she looked emotionless and confused. She looked like it was normal. "Why, w-why did you do this." Jin said in a shaky tone. You smirked, "It doesn't matter cause nobody cares." Before Jin could speak, Y/N got up and walked away leaving Jin disappointed. A few minutes later, Jin got up and went back to the cafeteria. They didn't know that someone was watching them and recorded it.

Yoongi's POV~

As soon as I got back from the bathroom, I noticed Tae and Jin were  still gone, I decided to go on my phone. Jin came back seconds later and I asked, "You lied. You went somewhere didn't you?" He looked at me in disbelief and shook his head. I scoffed and then went to class. We were in dance class and Y/N was no where to be found. Then Jennifer asked the teacher, "Miss. Where is
Y/N?" She also smirked and I told her to stop beating Y/N up. She probably still did it. The teacher didn't respond and we went on with the practice. Ten minutes later, Y/N came in and she was pale? She spoke, "s-sorry I'm l-late..." The teacher nodded and then she sat alone. She looked bad, not ugly, just like when you barely eat and sleep. She was like a zombie. Why am I worried for her. Then Tae went over to Y/N and hugged her like they haven't seen each other for years. I think I fell for Y/N.....shut up Yoongi! You're speaking nonsense!

My POV~

I got to class late and the teacher knew I was in the infirmary. Then I decided to sit alone. Tae came over and sat down next to me and hugged me tight. He whispered, "Where did you go?" I didn't say anything and kept quiet. Then I felt his lips curve and he whispered again and when he did, I felt a shiver down my spine. "Looks like I gotta punish you today since you didn't answer babe." He did not just. Oh crap, I gotta dasi run run run. I tried to get up, but he pulled me onto his lap and smiled. "Not today" he said grinning innocently. I just stayed quiet and I jumped up fast and ran away. But before I could leave, someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the rooftop. I was slammed into the door after he shut it and pinned me to the wall. When I opened to my eyes, it was...
"Y-yoongi?!" He looked at me in disbelief and pierced into my soul. I was nervous and didn't know what to do. Then Whack! He slapped me. I looked into his eyes like I was about to fight him and he kept an emotionless look on his face. He slapped me again and said, "What are you trying to pull, huh?!?!?! You better break up with him now!" My blood was boiling to the point that I pinned him to the floor. He looked at me and licked his lips in a seducing manner because of our position. I slapped his precious face twice and I could tell he was mad. Then I looked at him, the boy I loved when we were kids and I still do to this day, then cried in his chest. The shocking thing he did was hug me back. I started crying harder because I missed him and the whispered, "Why, why did you break it? I love you so much, I would die for you and still, you wouldn't even care." I got up and wiped my tears, then left him.

?? POV~

I saw the whole thing and started recording the whole thing then I left as she got up. I knew that this would be interesting news to the group when I show it to them. I wonder what will I do once they find out. Hehe. Seems fun.

Taehyung's POV~

I looked for Y/N everywhere and got worried about what happened. Then I saw her, she looked like she was crying. I wanted to talk to her, but when she saw me, she ran off. I chased her and she went into her room and locked it. She was crying still and wouldn't open it. I took a paperclip and unlocked the door. I saw her on the bed, depressed and surprised. I walked to her and she flinched, then she got up and hugged me. Something happened and I want to know now. I kissed her forehead and rubbed her back to calm her. After that, she calmed down and went onto her bed and fell asleep. Weird, but ok? Then I closed her door. I was about to walk out until I saw paper on the counter, thee were all in envelopes and I opened on, being the nosy guy I am, and read it. It was a letter.

'Dear Best Friend,
    I really wish you were with me right now, but you abandoned me with the rest of your friends. I don't know what happened after eight years of your disappearance but you left me all alone. I really want the guy I truly care about the most. You were always there for me and calmed me down after my family would ground me for being with you. You promised to marry me and now since you're gone...guess I'll never be happy again. I will always love you Min Yoongi.
Love, Y/N

After reading it, I really felt bad about all of it. I do love her a lot, but she loves Yoongi more. I wish Yoongi wasn't blind to see this and didn't lie to her. Someone knocked on the door and when I opened it, I saw a guys looking exhausted. He spoke and said, "Where is Y/N?"

Check out my newest story I am also going to be writing: Mine (Jimin FF~)

Hope that you enjoyed! Sorry that I haven't posted in a while, I had some things to take care of at home. Love yourself guys because you guys are all amazing, just the way you guys are! Purple BTS guys!!! ^__^