It was 2 days before x-mas there were two friends on the swings. Their names were Melanie and Rachel. The girls were done and they both got off the swings and started to walk to Rachel's house. A man came out of nowhere, and he started to follow the girls. They looked back to see who was behind them and they seen the man and walked faster and faster. The man could see that Melanie and Rachel were walking fast so he started to walk fast. Then Melanie and Rachel just ran to Rachel's house. Rachel and Melanie ran in the house, Melanie asked to call home when Melanie called a man answered it was not her dad or her brother. Melanie told Rachel that she heard gun sounds in the background. When Melanie was done she called the police officers. When someone answered the phone Melanie talked to them.

Melanie said "my name is Melanie I am at 2002 Howard Ave." She then told them her address.

Someone came to Rachel's door and knocked. She went to go see who it was. It was the man that was following them in the park. So Melanie told the police that there is a man who was following us in the park. The police officer told Melanie to go and hide but do not make a sound, stay quiet do not run around the house and do not yell! The police will be there soon. Melanie hung up the phone and told Rachel what they said to do. Rachel ran to hide under her parents bed, Melanie hid in the bathroom. Then the man called for them down the stairs. He called out as he was walking up the stairs. Melanie hid in the bathtub the man said maybe I'll go take a bath. Melanie tried not to make a sound but Melanie started to cry. The man opened the curtain to the bathtub and he took Melanie by the arms she tried to stop him but he was stronger than her. After they were down the stairs and going to the front door Melanie hit her head off the last step of the stairs the man had picked up Melanie and put her in his car. Then went back inside the house to go find Rachel. she tried to do the same has Melanie but he had rope this time. When the man came back with Rachel, Melanie was out and did not wake up until the car stopped moving and the man put them in two different rooms. He told them that his name is Drew. He left them alone for a good hour.