o ray o first love o

first yakunever oneshot i've ever made! owo i haven't even roleplayed it once, so i apologize if it's bad!

for you, Kitatani

ack p.s i love your works you're my most favorite yakunever author on wattpadddddd (';ω;')

warning: chapter 119 spoilers 

- - - -

Ray was just a little complicated when it came to relationships. Well, probably because his usual ones were so hard. 

With Mama, with Emma, with Norman— and the other kids. 

But with [y/n], he couldn't help but be flustered. 

Whilst the other children played tag, he had been reading under the tree. Hearing rustling from above, he saw those glorious [e/c] eyes staring down at him. 

"Hi Ray~"

She had sang, giggling as she hung from the branch above the blackette. At first, he didn't seem very interested until she had apparently cut her finger, wincing as her legs dangled below her.

"I'm coming down!" 

"Oh heck no."

Releasing her hold on the wood, [y/n] had fallen, the boy under her letting go of the book he had been reading to catch her. Puffing out her cheeks, the female crossing her arms once he had out her down.

"You could've gotten hurt!"

"You didn't have to catch me!"

Norman and Emma had come along, waving at them. Cheerfully latching onto the girl, [y/n] looked over at Ray, sticking out a tongue at him while he sighed. 

This— this was what he wanted to keep.

What he wished to never break.

- - - -

"Emma, Ray.. I'm really sorry."

The girl with [h/c] hair sheepishly smiled, a hat atop of her head. The two children looked at her in shock, then at the bag she gripped tightly in her fragile hands. Visibly shaking, she started to weep, covering her mouth with her free hand to stifle any cries. 

"[y/n].. You have to be kidding! The next shipment was supposed to be—"

"You, right? I know. I was surprised too.."

"Don't 'right?' me! You know what's going to happen to you! You're shaking! You have to run away." 

Looking up at the 'sleepy cyclops', the girl shook her head. Backing away, the female had almost run into Isabella. 

"It's time, dear." 

"I know Mama."

Seeing Don and Gilda look at her shocked, the girl had sniffed back the last of her tears. 

"Take care of the little kids, okay? Make sure they don't fight or get hurt."

Turning towards the two eldest kids, [y/n] made sure to give them a wide, reassuring smile. Stepping forward, she had removed the hat off of her head to shield the young 'uns from things they didn't have to see yet. 

She and Ray had kissed.

Though it was a short and inexperienced one, the eleven-year-old knew that it was enough. Putting the piece of fabric back into place, she had disappeared behind the door with the adult.

Sinking down onto his legs, the love and despair filled boy touched his mouth.

He never knew that miracles happened. 

- - - -

2047

"Let me introduce you to Mr. W Minerva and his assistant!"

Emma had been welcomed into the fancy room, walking in the boots she used for years and years. But the moment her eyes matched with familiar blue and [e/c] ones, her own green ones blurred with tears.

"Emma.."

"Norman! [y/n]!"

Seeing how the red haired girl tackled the boy who loved her first, [y/n] had been awkwardly standing until the black haired boy came into view. 

He had grown quite tall, but the look on his face changed.

Drastically.

Opening her arms in a hug, the [h/c] girl tilted her head a bit. Her face and cheeks hurt from keeping her smile in place, but opening her mouth, she sucked in a breath.

"I'm kinda lonely here.. Ray."

Basically burying her face into his chest, the female tilted backwards from the force of her old crush crushing her. 

"You idiot.. I thought you were dead!"

"I thought I was dead meat too." 

"I'm so glad you're alive"

The other children came in, gasping at the presence of the two people who they both knew and never met before. But the ones who knew about them? They crowded around the two pairs. 

"Good for you Ray!"

"You too Emma!"

Surrounded by family and strangers, [y/n] looked back up at her old friend and smiled.

"Welcome back, [y/n]."

"I'm home, Ray."

About to say another set of words, the [h/c] colored female had looked up, only to feel another pair of lips on hers.

"I'm never letting you go. Ever again."

- - - -

724 words!! 

i hope you guys are satisfied with my first ever oneshot for yakusoku no neverland ╰(*'︶'*)╯♡

love to you all~ 

the next two or three are canon!