Chapter Six: The Miracle

Alright guys, a secret is going to be revealed... Hope you like it!

---------------------

Chapter Six: The Miracle

Emma kept running in circles in the hall. Brian looked at her tenderly, smiling slightly.

“You know, you can make a hole there. It can get bad” he said. Emma slightly smiled and walked to him, feeling surrounded then by his arms. It was a very comfortable feeling and she didn't want to leave. Her eyes closed, depicting the scene she saw in fragments: John covered in his own blood, telling her he was sorry and the drugs. He couldn't be doing on drugs. He wasn't that type of guy. He was sweet not a junkie. Tears came out again and Brian pressed her against his chest.

“He's gonna be okay, he's gonna be okay”

But the girl was still crying loud. He started moaning something she didn't understand at the beginning until it become clear: he was singing for her.

You never heard my song before

The music was too loud

But now I think you hear me well

For now we both know how

No star can light our way

In this cloud of dark and fear

But someday one day...

Emma laughed, feeling Brian's thumb washing away her tears

“You have a nice voice” she said with a small voice

“It can be possible”

“You're a little cocky, y'know?”

“At least I made you smile. That's the way I like to see you”

She didn't reply anything, she just smiled at him. It was certainly a sad smile but it was still wonderful for him.

“He's going to be okay, Em. Doctors haven't come out to tell you something”

“That's bad”

“No. It would be bad if we had bad news. Now, just please relax, okay love? He's going to be okay”

“I don't know anymore what to believe in”

“You can start by being positive love”

“I’m trying my best, Brian, but he’s my best friend. I mean it. John had become a brother to me in a short time because he knows the way I felt once”

“But don’t worry. You’re having your friend back soon. In no time the doctor will return and say...”

“Excuse me” somebody said, looking at Brian and Emma hugged. They both looked at the new person in scene and saw Lillian Deacon looking at them with suspicion. “Are you Mr. Brian May?”

“Yes Ma’am. You must be John’s mother”

“Mrs. Deacon” Emma jumped out of the couch, her cheeks turning red “Um, Johnny is in intervention. Doctors haven’t said anything yet”

“Emma. Tell me please how you find him”

“Um, Mr. May and I were walking together as I was going home and we heard some noises. When we checked out, we find him. I’m so sorry. I know this is the worst time to see you again, Mrs. Deacon but...”

“It’s okay sweetie. Thank you and to you, Mr. May. I don’t want to think what would have happened if you haven’t found my son”

“No problem, Ma’am. The important thing here is wait to hear how your son is doing. We’re hoping he’s fine”