Locker Room

Char got out of Gym class as he saw his best friend standing there. Greg look upset, and Char went up to see what's wrong. Char said, "Are you ok? What's wrong? Is there anything I could do?" Greg grabbed Char's shoulder, as he started to weep. "Char," Greg said in a weak voice. Char did not know what to do. He went to the locker room, and sat with Greg on the bench. No one was in there because the classes were changing. Char asked again, "What's wrong?" Greg finally opened up, " I'm leaving."
Char was shocked and need to know more. "Why are you leaving," Char said trying to hold back tears. Greg spoke, "my family is having problems, and we need to leave." Char was dumbfounded. He wanted Greg to stay. He wanted him. In a moment of passion and sadness, he kissed him. Greg was shocked. He didn't know Char was into him. Yet, he was intrigued. "I have to tell you something before you leave," Char said as he moved closer to Greg. Greg was confused. Char said, "I don't want you to go. I want you to stay here. I never want to use you. Your my best friend, and I'm fucking in love with you." Char realized what he just did. Char said, "I get it if you don't feel..." He was stopped by Greg pudding him up against the locker. He was passionately kissing Char. "How could I ever not love you," Greg said loudly as he started to take off Char's clothes. Char was ecstatic. He was a both, but he always was submissive with Greg. He let Greg have him. Greg started to lick Char's neck. Char moaned in response. He liked when Greg touched him. He wanted Greg to be with him forever. Greg started to touch every part of Char's body.  He licked every part of Char. Char was turned on for Greg. Greg went down, and started sucking his dick. He licked his shaft from Char's balls to his tip. Char was moaning loudly. Luckily, no one was around the Gym locker room. Then Greg spoke, "you don't get to cum till I do." Char loved it when Greg was dominate. Greg turned Char over and started to fuck him. It was hot dirty sex. As Greg was fucking Char, Char was loudly moaning and screaming. Greg came in Char's asshole. Char always wanted to feel Greg there. He just never expressed himself till now. He would make up stories about girlfriends he had to get Greg's attention. Char realized all he had to do was tell Greg. Char wished he told Greg sooner. "Sorry if I hurt you, I'm just really big," Greg said in a cocky tone. Char it him with his shirt and kissed. They both put on their clothes and had a moment. "So you're really leaving," Char said as he look into Greg's deep brown eyes. "Yeah, I have to," Greg said as he started to cry again. Char stoped him and said,"don't be sad. We will meet each other again one day. We will be together when there is no obstacles in our way. We will finally be able to be together. We will be together when we see each other again. Till that day come, I love you, and good bye." Char couldn't hold back his tears any more, and he started to cry in Greg's lap. Greg got up and kissed him. Greg said,"Till that day comes, goodbye." They both went out of the boys locker room. The next class started then, so they made good time not to get caught. As Greg and Char walked away from each other again, Char knew that they would see each other again. Char knew that because Greg was the one person who he loved. Char knew that him and Greg would be together for the rest of Char's human life. Char did not know much about life, but he was sure on that.