{☁️/❤️} Not the one |Iida Tenya x Reader

Before starting. Thank you for 100 votes! ❤️

Request: @Santangelo13

   In a room, two figures sat on a bed

In a room, two figures sat on a bed. One a teenager boy which wasn't in good mood, well more like desperation, as his blue eyes looked red from crying and his face wet from the never-ending tears. The second a teenager girl, who's desperately trying to calm the taller dark blue head, she's looking at him with pity and an unknown emotion.

Patting his back, head in hands crying out, as she smoothly telling him words like 'It's gonna be alright', 'maybe it's a misunderstanding', 'just talk to her', 'I'm here'.

Few hours ago. . .

School U.A.

Iida was returning to class for his lunch because he forgot it. And for the occasion, he could find his girlfriend, he didn't see the brunette in the canteen. He wanted to spend time with her, which was normal, they did it on every lunchtime. So it was wired when he didn't find in their usual spot, making him worried.

He was about to open the big grey doors with '1A' when voices stopped him. Not just any voices, but her girlfriends; Uraraka Ochaco and his best friend: Midoriya Izuku. What he hears next made him shattered.

"When are you gonna tell him?"

"I don't know", she sighed.

"I'm jealous when you hug and kiss him in public, I want to do that too", he puffed his checks, then kiss her nose. Giggling at that, she changes her expression.

"You know I don't want to break his heart. He is a good man, but not my type."

And that's when Iida entered, making them jump away, wide eyes seeing who entered. His dark blue hair covered his eyes making them not seeing his teary eyes.

"But you already did", with that statement, he hurried away ignoring shouts from his ex-girlfriend and ex-best friend.

He went to his homeroom teacher; Aizawa Shouta to dismiss himself from lessons telling the older man he doesn't feel good, which it was noticeably, so he accepted it and dismissed the dark blue male.