Chapter 7: The kidnap....

Previously on Hello Harayuka!!!....

Sakura and Harayuka were practicing for the revenge of Haru's sibling....

While Sakura and Harayuka were practicing, Haru saw them doing something.....

Sakura and Harayuka almost got caught, but Sakura and Harayuka pretend that nothing happened, that they were just doing some weird excersises....

When Haru asked them if they could join him so that they eat, but the answers of Harayuka and Sakura was no....

So Haru called his sister and told her that the plan was not working, that he just need to kidnap the two of them...

While Chirayuna and Haru were talking, Sakura and Harayuka heard them beside the wall!!! So they pretend nothing had happened and they were talking about the outcoming school festival.....

Now.....

When Haru know that Sakura and Harayuka were pretending that they didn't heard or see anything!!!

At Haru and Chirayuna's basement....

When Haru forgot the blindfolds, they just tied them up!!!

And Sakura said: "I missed you Harayuka!! Where are you?!"

Harayuka: "Harayuka?? Well, that's my name!!!"

Sakura: "What?! You did not tell me your name!!"

Chirayuna: "Wait... You didn't remember that Harayuka said his name?! Even Haru knows his name!!!"

Sakura has a flashback.....

The flashback: After Harayuka introduced himself

Another flashback: "Thanks for saying I am right Harayuka!!!"

End of flashback....

Sakura: "Oh!! I am sorry Harayuka!!! I just don't remember....."

Chirayuna: "Now that drama is done let's make you eat love potion food!!!"

Haru and Chirayuna: "Hahahhahahahahahahahahhahaha!!!!!"

WAIT WAIT WAIT!!! WHY DID I MADE CHIRAYUNA AND HARU SIBLINGS!?!? I SHOULD MAKE SOMETHING THAT IS PLOT TWIST!!!

Sakura and Harayuka: "NOOOOOO!!!"

To be continued... What will happen next to Sakura and Harayuka?? Let's find out in the next chapter!! BYEEE!!!