📦 Package 📦

Jubal got something for Dana for Valentines Day.

Package

Kristen was the first one to notice. Well, she was the second one here.

Jubal was dancing in EarPods happily as he did a little spin, not noticing the other agent in the room.

'Jubal.' Tapping lightly on his shoulder, he freaked as he stumbled right into a chair. ' Jeez, what got you so worked up this morning? It's Valentines Day.'

'Oh, uh, right. I'm just really energetic today - shouldn't you be too? If you hadn't noticed, my last name is Valentine.' The Assistant looked at Kristen questionably. 'I'm sure you have a Valentine lover you should be making out with.'

'One, I don't have time for those,' Kristen could have easily ticked off all the reasons on her fingers, but decided against it. 'And two, last year you acted like the holiday didn't even exist, and three, the director had some mysterious plain brown box on her desk.'

'Yeah, I wonder why...' He tucked a pencil behind his ear and grabbed another. 'Maybe she finally has a valentine.'

By now, a few other agents came into the office, busily clacking away at their computers, along with Maggie and Ian.

'Hey, Maggie, Ian, come here for a sec!'

Ian walked over a grin on his face, Maggie clearly flustered by the outcome. ' Looks like this very special agent suddenly has a Valentine.'

'Ian, shut up. You didn't even get one this year-'

'No, Maggie, I got a rose from the lady that lives next to me.'

Kristen seemed very amused. 'The 57 year old? Right. Looks like the old man next to us also has a valentine.'

'No, I don't. I just left a package on Dana's desk. Just a plain brown package with messy handwriting.'

'You did what now.' Maggie fiddled with the small message in her hands, a large rectangular post-it.

'It's a memory, a small glass one when we we're in Romania.' Jubal clearly seemed pleased with himself, taking another pencil and biting on it. 'It's a watch by the way.'

Ian was about to smack himself on the forehead. He joined the most stupidest Federal team there was. The same time, the Director walked into her office, placing her coat on the chair.

'Let me get this straight,' Ian started. ' You left a plain brown box, with no return address or postal stamp, then you but in non-reable handwriting to enjoy the package, with a watch that ticks - I'm pretty sure she expects it to be a-'

'EVERYBODY! GET OUT THE BUILDING NOW! JUBAL CALL THE BOMB SQUAD AND SWAT! THERE IS A BOMB IN THE BUILDING!' Dana yelled at the all of the FBI agents.