It Must be Fake

I start to wake up and felt arms wrapped around me and I slowly open my eyes.I see Louis sound asleep,he looked peaceful.I look around and see that we must be in his bedroom.I feel a movement where Louis is laying."Good morning" Louis said with his perfect morning voice."Morning Louis" I said softly.I soon realized he was topless,and I could help but stare."You look what you see"Louis said while modeling."It's just I mean urm"I was lost for words,even I don't know what I said.Louis giggled and walked off into his bathroom.I just sit up,thinking about what just happened and everything the night before.I sigh while getting up.I soon realized no school today because school finally was feeling like being awesome and said 'our students are so awesome..mostly Abby,they should get a day off'.I walk down stairs to find an huge house awaiting.I just stand there mouth wide and Louis just giggles.I have a rich teacher...awesome!"What would you like for breakfast?"Louis said walking into his kichen."Whats on the menu chief?"I asked while sitting down."Food,why...do you not like food!?!?"Louis said fake crying and I could help but giggle at him.I started to feel something I never felt before.It felt sweet and warm.It can't be love because I don't know what love is.