sadness 4

It was morning. Exactly morning in the Friday. It was one of those free days.

Jungwoo didn't sleep, just how he thought. Right now he is layinf in his bed, sleep finally coming to him.

But the moment he wanted to close his eyes, someone knocked on the door.

"Jungwoo, Ten get up, breakfast is already  waiting." It's Taeyong...

"Sure sure." Jungwoo called back, trying to not show his tiredness.

When he was sure that he don't faint the minute he stand, he get up.

He looked at Ten, who was still deep into dreamland.

Jungwoo smiled a little and came to Ten'a bed.

"Tennie, wake up." He said softly and grabed the blanket.

"Sleep..." That was all Ten said, then he turned his back to Jungwoo.

Jungwoo sight. "Just come eat breakfast." Then he turn on his heel and leave the room.

He is not hungry, hell he can't be hungry.

When he came to kitchen, everyone, expect for Ten, were already here. Taeyong notice him second he came into kitchen, and he was trying to find Ten with his eyes but failed.

"He is still sleeping, still tired." He answered Taeyong's question in his big eyes. Older just nod.

Jungwoo take a deep breath and sit down.

Doyoung get him cup of tea and asked: "What do you want for breakfast?"

"Just apple." He said and took the cup.

"Just apple?" Asked Taeyong. Jungwoo just nod, again, and take green apple from big bowl.

Everyone around him were chatting. But he was quiet. Just biting apple and sipping his sweet tea.

'Noone notice...' he thought.

"I'm going back to sleep." He said minute after he ate his apple and almost ran back to his and Ten's room.

When he was about to burst into the room, Ten opened the door.

They almost clashed.

"Whoa whoa, careful Woo."

"S-sorry, hyung! I just don't feel well."

Ten smiled at him and let him in the room.
"Okay, did you tell Taeyong hyung?" Jungwoo shaled his head. "No? I will tell him then." He then smiled at Woo and leave the room.

'He didn't notice...'

'Does he even care?'

'Do they even care?'

I wrote this when i was at school and i was supposed to write notes but i wrote this lol