The sewer bum and the bananas....

There once was a man who ate glue and with chopsticks made of chicken bones, he was a malignant creature who lived in the sewers. one day he decided to eat a rotten banana, peel and all along with it. it was so delicious he was sent into a crazed banana frenzy, so he decided to climb out in search of more bananas, when there he saw it... a produce stand. the tender to the produce stand was sitting there with a smile on his face, he was a Chinese man who was 5'3 and with somewhat geeky glasses. the rotten sewer bum crawled to him muttering "Bananas.... GIVE ME THE BANANAS!!!" The produce stand tender stared at him with contempt, and simply said "Oh HELL NO MOTHA FUCKA!" he pulled out a katana and prepared to face off with the repugnant man. suddenly the trickster sewer dweller pulled out a mutant rat and chucked it at his face" NwEEEE" he screeched as he did so. the Chinese man sliced it in half mid-air and started to fight the sewer bum, the sewer bum wielding a only a dog pelvis and a pipe, he proved to be incredibly skilled in his vile sewer martial arts! They dueled ceaselessly, rampaging through the croweded streets of china town, massive casualties stacked across the bloodied brick roads, mutated rats and the bodies of slaughtered innocents littered the ground everywhere. Finally, in a lucky strike the Chinese man sliced off the bearded maniac's right arm. "OH YEAH MOTHA FUCKA! THATS WHAT YOU GET WHEN U MESS WIT DA CHINESE MAN DUMB ASS BITCH!" The sewer bum crawled back into the man hole bleeding and cursing, he grumbled as he slipped back down to eat more rats and plan for another fight.

To be continued...