That Day

It was a Saturday when it happened the emo girl, she was out with her dad because she didn't want to stay at home, she knew what was going on... her mother was drinking... it was hard for her but her mother didn't care , the girl and her father went off to go to places to have fun but... at the end of the day they went home... they found the girls mother drunk wasted screaming and yelling... the girl couldn't take it and left with her father...

~A few hours passed~

They came back in the middle of the night the girls mother was asleep until she awoke started screaming and yelling hurting the girl and her father the girl only got a few cuts on her arm while her father got some on his legs... they got into the car and drove away to the girls grandparents she only stayed there for one night while her dad stayed at her uncles.

~Few minutes after her father left~

She started to cry... her heart broke into many pieces knowing that it will never be the same not wanted by her mother she became unwanted... not loved... and dying on the inside and out cutting her arm like paper without her grandparents knowing it was depressing without a mother she hated her daughter for being different... so she turned on her and ripped out the girls heart... and broke it...

~Day goes by~

After staying with her grandparents the girl...didn't feel the same she kept to herself more not opening up to anyone because she'll get hurt like her mother did... no one even notices the girl, it's like she isn't alive to anyone... that's how she wanted it...until she got a call from her mother... called her saying, "you ugly dumb ass bitch cunt and whore I should've never given birth to you, you aren't my fucking daughter I never loved you" ...that is what her mother said and the last time the girl ever talked to her mother....

~After school~

The girl full of depression decided that she had enough of it and went home with pills in her hand she couldn't think all she thought about was suicide that was all on her mind she wrote a note to her father "Dear dad, I'm sorry for everything I wish I was a better daughter but I'm nothing I'm saying goodbye to life I just can't take it anymore the pain is killing me and I cannot live with it so I'm sorry dad I'll love you beyond the grave just please don't forget me." she put the note on the table, took the pills and fell to the floor. Her dad came home to find his only daughter on the floor dying he called the hospital... they saved her...

~In the hospital~

Dad is reading the note she left and he starts to cry. The doctors come in and tell him "she can go home now keep her away from pills knives etc." Her dad took her home and asked her why would she do it? The girl began to cry... "It was mom," she cried out "She told me to do it because she hates me!" She cries in pain as her father hugged her "Don't listen to you're mother she doesn't know what shes talking about it's the alcohol talking" the girl cried more.

~The end?~