✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Twenty-Six *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

As soon as Minho hears what Sabrael said, he's running into the castle. Nomael is Chan's cousin. But she used to be his fake sister so he's really close with her. If she's dying then Chan must be a wreck.

He runs to the hospital ward of the castle and sees Chan sitting outside one of the doors with his head in his knees.

"What happened?" He asked as he kneels next to Chan.

"She got Clarix. She's dying and there's no way to save her." Chan mumbles with a shaky voice.

Minho gasps. Clarix is a disease that only angels get and there's no cure. And you can't overcome it. Once you get Clarix you don't survive. If you get the disease you're gonna die no matter what you do.

"Why are you sitting out here?" Minho asked.

"I can't bear to see her suffering." Chan mumbles. Minho sighs and walks in the room.

He sees Chan's family, his family, and Nomael's family, all surrounding the bed with a very pale Nomael on it.

"Hi." Minho said as he walks up beside Nomael's bed.

"Hey, Minho." Nomael said weakly. She tries to sit up but winces.

"Hey hey. Be careful." Minho said as he gently pushes Nomael back down.

"I took care of Chan all his life. It's your turn to take care of him now." Nomael coughs.

"No. You're gonna be okay. Don't talk like that." Minho said.

"Minho. There's no cure for this disease. And no one has ever recovered from this disease. There's no way to stop this." Nomael said softly. Minho has tears in his eyes. And when Nomael starts to close her eyes he lets them fall. They fall right onto Nomael's chest as he gives his friend one last hug. The heart monitor flatlines. Minho sobs. All the others start to file out of the room. Until they hear something. A beep. And then another. And another. The heart monitor. Everyone stops and turns around. The heart monitor was beeping steadily. She wasn't dead. She was still alive. The castle doctor rushes over and checks on her.

A few moments later he looks up.

"The disease cells are gone. She's still alive and the disease is gone. Minho, your tears healed her. You have healing tears!" The doctor shouts.

"Healing tears?" Minho asked, confused.

"The only way she would come back to life is if someone healed her. And your healing power isn't strong enough for that." The doctor said.

"I'm the reason she's alive." Minho whispers. He walks out of the room. This is too much to handle.

"Minho? What's going on?" Chan asked as he looks up at a dizzy Minho.

"Just go in there. They'll explain everything. Just please go in there." Minho pleads.

"But-" Chan starts but he's cut off.

"GO!" Minho shouts. Chan scrambles up and walks into the room.

Minho walks to his and Chan's room and lies down on the bed. He closes his eyes and a dreamless sleep washes over him. He doesn't know why but he's exhausted.

👑

"So he brought Nomael back to life?" Chan asked. He can't believe it. One, he can't believe that Nomael is alive and disease free, but he also can't believe that Minho is more powerful than anyone thought he was.

"My boyfriend is amazing." He mumbles.

"But he's also confused and probably lonely right now. So go to him." Jaoel said.