Chapter 1

Y/N's faced flushed from behind the lockers. Everyone loved Joey, he was the most popular in the school. He was truly the big boy. Y/N took sneak peaks from behind the lockers, trying not to let Joey notice.

"Joey-Senpai..." Y/N stuttered. "Please be patient, I'll be there to save you I promise! You're mine only mine and I'll live up to that promise!"

Joey closed his locker, his guy friends came up to talk to him about maybe hitting Popeyes after school. Girls running to his locker, clinging on him. Y/N was jealous of all of them, every single one of them. Y/N took one last sneak peak of Joey.

"You will be mine," Y/N whispered.

- - - ❤️ - - -

After school, Y/N wanted to be with Joey. Y/N was in the trunk, hiding. Joey normally throws his stuff in the backseat before driving his mini-van home, alone.

Someone came up to the trunk. Y/N was shaking, so bad. Y/N couldn't think of anything to do or say. Joey opened the trunk.

"Hey, Y/N," Joey smiled at Y/N.

Joey... knows my name? And he smiled at me.... Y/N thought. Y/N's face was flushed with pink.

"Hey, I didn't mean to startle you," Joey said. "But why are you in my trunk?"

Y/N couldn't think of anything to say. "I-I just needed somewhere to hide, from someone."

"Oh, you can come back to my place if you would like," Joey suggested.

Me? At Joey's place? Y/N thought. Y/N passed out from the dirty thoughts. Joey becoming startled himself because he just made someone cute to him pass out. Joey picked up Y/N, bridal style. He gave Y/N a peck on the cheek and carefully set them in the front seat.

"You're coming with me, cutie"