The Horse Fic

PSA before I start this fic I'd like to say that I COMPLETELY RESPECT AND LOVE THE BAND MEMBERS WITH MY WHOLE HEART AND THIS FANFIC WAS MADE JUST FOR THE FUN OF IT AND AS A JOKE!!!!! IF AWSTEN AND TRAVIS READ THIS I M S O S O R R Y

The Horse Fic

Geoff was sitting on his bed contemplating life and knowing he'd really miss his best friend Otto. The two boys had gotten extremely close over summer break and Geoff was upset that Otto had to head back to Houston. Geoff lived in New York and he'd met Otto on an online dating app, not looking for anyone to date, Geoff only downloaded the app to humiliate people. As did Otto. The two felt awful for what they did but not for their friendship. Geoff and Otto had been friends for years and while Geoff may have loved his best friend there was one thing that Otto could never top. That was Geoff's pet horse, Awsten. He loved Awsten so much. To the point he wanted to fuck him. That sounds absurd but it's no exaggeration. Geoff wanted Awsten's twinky horse dick inside him so bad. He hated being submissive but he would do anything for Awsten. A week later it was time for Otto to head back home and Geoff was really upset about it but the back of his mind always spoke, "Alas some time alone with my one and only true love
, Awsten." Sure it was weird but Geoff really had feelings for this horse. Awsten had purple horse hair and he had orange clout goggles on at all times. Geoff drove Otto to the airport. "Alright... bye Otto I'll miss you." Geoff spoke. Otto smiled. Geoff hugged Otto goodbye. Driving home was hard for Geoff, he could feel a bulge in his pants the whole ride back. He definitely had feelings for his horse but it would never seem ok for a human to have a relationship with a... horse. When he got back home he looked in the barn to see Awsten eating some hay. He went outside to pet Awsten, as soon as he pet the small horse's back the horse bent forward towards Geoff's noticeably large bulge. Awsten tucked his small horse head in between Geoff's legs. Geoff moaned Awstens name out. "Oh Awsten I love you!" Awsten let out a horse whimper. Geoff's shoulders tightened and within seconds, Awsten pushed Geoff onto his back. With his small horse hooves, Awsten tore off Geoff's jeans and boxers. Geoff moaned, "PLEASE AWSTEN SHOVE YOUR TWINKY HORSE DICK INSIDE OF ME!" Awsten obeyed and flipped Geoff over on his stomach in the grass. Awsten got in an almost squat like position and with his horse hands he pulled out his horse penis. He lined it up with Geoff's ass and slowly slid in. Geoff moaned uncontrollably. "AWSTEN!" He screamed. Awsten thrusted in and out of Geoff. He let out a loud horse whimper letting Geoff know that he was on the verge of an orgasm. Geoff pulled out Awsten's twinky horse dick, turned around, and stuck it in his mouth. He sucked on it so hard, till his lips were soar and finally Awsten came in Geoff's throat. It was the next morning and Geoff was throwing up, had aching pain everywhere, and could barely get out of bed. He took a moment to think about what could have happened until it clicked. He ran out of bed and went to the closest drug store. He walked down the aisles till he found it. Pregnancy tests. He grabbed 3 different ones in case either weren't accurate. He ran back home and took a shit on the tests. ".... ffffffff UCK," he screamed. He ran to his barn knowing that Awsten deserved to know. He showed him the pregnancy test and Awsten gave him a horse smirk, proud that he fucked Geoff so hard that he got pregnant. Geoff chuckled and didn't think it was a big deal, he was just glad that he got fucked by Awsten and that he was pregnant with his baby. He wondered who the infant would look more like. Would it look human or equus like?