CHAPTER 15

No More Hiding

Kaia's POV:

We are still here and I don't know where they are now, I'm still staying in this room for almost a week, I'm not tied anymore. I'm worried about them. They're giving me foods in time but I don't eat them, I don't have the energy to eat if I know that they're suffering because of me.

"Is that really your reason why you're doing this?" I asked, I know that he's listening and I know that he always watching me.

"I thought you wouldn't ask"

So, this really not his reason, panakip butas niya lang ang dahilang 'yun.

"What is your true reason?" I asked in calm way.

"Since the day that we became teenager you're always the Quinn that they love, they admire, they want to be, they didn't think that I exist, that I'm more than to you" I can feel his anger.

Envy....

"So I left.....I made myself more stronger but when I came back it's still you"

"Envious is eating you, stop this! Don't let yourself-"

"SHUT UP! ITINAKWIL AKO NG SARILI KONG PAMILYA DAHIL SA'YO! THEY SAID THAT IF I WON'T KILL YOU THEY WON'T CONSIDER ME AS THEIR SON!"

"It's not my fault, Hindi ako nakikipag-kumpetensya sa kahit na sino"

"BUT YOU GOT WHAT I WANT! AND THAT MADE ME DO THIS"

"Then ako ang parusahan mo 'wag ang mga kaibigan ko!"

"Oh I won't do that, I want you to suffer from pain, seeing them calling your name and begging me to stop is my happiness"

"You're a monster!"

"Yes I am and I'm proud of it"

"Pero ako hindi!" sinuntok ko ng sinuntok 'yung bakal na pinto kahit na alam ko na hindi ko magagawang sirain 'yun.

I heard him laughed but I didn't bother to stop.

I won't let you hurt someone in my heart again, not now, not tomorrow and not forever!

"You can't destroy that" tumatawang sabi niya.

I can if I want!

Ramdam ko na ang pananakit ng kamao ko pero hindi pa rin ako tumitigil dahil alam kong hanggang ngayon, kahit na pagod sila ay lumalaban sila kaya 'yun rin ang gagawin ko.

"You better watch this first" narinig ko na may nagsisigawan kaya napatigil ako sa pagsuntok sa pintong bakal.

Oh my God!

Napatakip ako ng bibig ko ng makita ko kung ano ang itsura nila ngayon.

Napaupo ako at naramdaman ko na lang na umiiyak na pala ako.

"That's what I want to see"

Puro pasa ang mukha, namamaga, halos hindi na makakita at parang ano mang oras ay babagsak na sila.

Naramdaman ko na may humawak sa kamay ko.

"You can if you want"

"Mom..." lalo akong napaiyak. "Mom, help us please, I can't do this, I'm not like you before that can save everyone"

"You can, Kaia I know you can, we're here for you and for them, inaasahan ka nila"

"But.....How can I escape here if I can't break that damn door!"