True love.

Emma pulls away feeling that it's wrong to do this since Regina has a girlfriend "regina..." Emma says sighing. Regina frowns as she pulls Emma close "I'm sorry I know I have a girlfriend... Who I don't love... I promise I will leave her... Right now." Regina brings her phone out to her face and starts texting. Emma quickly stops her still sighing "Regina no that's not fair on her.... She deserves better than that" Emma says with a whisper. Regina frowns and puts her phone in her pocket "fine but please come to mine in an hour... You promise?" Regina smiles slightly pleading. Emma nods "of course... Can I sleep over since no one will care my 'foster parents' are out for the week anyway or more" Emma smiles as regina smiles. Emma starts to walk away but regina pulls her back and kisses her again once the kiss was over Emma raised her eyebrow "I'm sorry" regina whispers. Emma giggled gently but ran off quickly back home for the biggest night of her life the one she had been waiting for, for along time since she loved regina a lot but she didn't want to go to far.

Once Emma got home she quickly ran upstairs and looked through her drawer. Nothing. She sighed and quickly ran into her "mothers" room. She looked through her drawer and blushed seeing a small tight red dress. She pulled her bikini off and put no bra on since the dress didn't need a bra she just placed thongs on. The dress was very revealing a lot of her breasts and it went just over her ass as she blushed. She wanted to change but she saw the time and quickly turned the curlers on and started to do her makeup while the curlers heat up. She finished her makeup and started to curl her hair placing her red heels on at the same time. Once she had finished she turned the curlers off then looked at herself in the mirror she looked beautiful but she never thought that. On the other hand, the brunette was already ready in a black dress, her breasts were very exposed and her hair was perfectly cut. Regina headed the door and blushed she walked to the door and opened it.

Emma stood there as Regina was stunned by her beauty "Emma..." She whispers still in shock. Emma smiles "hey" she says sweetly as she walks in and regina shuts the door behind her. "You look beautiful" Regina says blushing "I can say the same about you" Emma says softly. "Okay let's go watch a movie" Regina says blushing deeply as she kisses her cheek and pulls Emma's hand as they walk into the living room. Regina falls onto the sofa which makes Emma fall too since they had there hands linked but regina pulled Emma on top of her. Emma didn't want it to go any further but luckily she heard the tv turn on and a romantic movie comes on as she turns her head to see the tv laid on Regina. Regina starts to touch Emma gently and she felt that Regina was touching her breasts as Emma went in a little shock. "R--e-gina" she says as a moan slips out of her mouth it was already getting to far but for some reason Emma could not stop regina.

//I will add more today//