The Deal

Elizabeth picked up her daughter lying from the ground. Exhausted.

They head directly to their house near at the Canville st. Elizabeth carried Iisha, in a fast-motion, as the night swallows them. They entered their house, a house made of wood and cement, the house inside is slightly modern, they have a television,  an oven and a refrigerator, even though they have these old paintings and antiquated furnitures, but still It's considered modern.

"Mom? What happened?" asked Iisha with a weak voice.

"Iisha, you forced yourself to manipulate flame again, didn't I told you to keep that ability inside you? You shouldn't manipulate flame in front of those mindless and ignorant people.

"Oh." Sighed Iisha. As she went back to the bed.

"Why don't you just take a rest there? I'm going to cook for dinner. "

As Elizabeth went to the kitchen, Iisha looked at the clock.

"Oh. Its already 5:18 . Oh my! Pines and Fur is playing right now!" Murmured Iisha. Her strength came into her body again, the weakness inside disappeared. She removed her body from the bed, and ran towards her mother. She saw her mother cooking a soup, Iisha grabbed her mother's hand and asked, "Mama, is it okay to you if I'll turn the television on?"

"Oh, sure. Just be careful."

Iisha smiled happily and turned the tv on.

32 minutes later,

Iisha heard the scream of her mother, she ran towards the kitchen and saw a fire. A huge fire. In a sudden, Iisha's eyes turned red as she saw the fire and her hands are started to itch; an itch which her hunger for flame whispering to her very ears. Elizabeth went outside to get some water to kill the fire, she didn't notice that Iisha saw the roaring flame. As Elizabeth went inside the house carrying a pail of water, she saw Iisha controlling the flame, she saw her turning the fire off.

"Iisha! Stay away from that fire!"

"Mom, but, I can cont-"

"Go to your room."

Iisha left the kitchen, leaving the kitchen's fire off. The soup is ready, yet annoyed to the flaming fish; an overcooked fried fish. She cleaned the kitchen and prepared a food tray for Iisha. She prepared a hot soup.

Elizabeth slowly entered Iisha's room and she saw Iisha studying.

Eliza created a creak sound of the wooden floor which resulted the awareness of Iisha that she's inside her room.

"Iisha, I didn't mean to surprise yo-"

"Mom, it's alright. Can I ask you something? "

"Sur-"

"Mother, why are you keeping my magic inside me? Why is it that  you aren't allowing me to use my special gift?"

"I just want you to be safe Iisha, I don't want you to be taken away from me."

"Taken? By who? Mom, please! Please tell me." Cried Iisha

"Iisha. I have a confession to tell you."

Iisha stopped on crying and listened to her mother.

"Iisha. I made a deal with the evil queen in Quazhure. It's a dimension of the elemental sorcerers and sorceresss, I asked her to give me a child, she didn't refuse, but she made me a deal. She said that the child will have a power on controlling an element, once the power is used by the child, the name of the child will be written in The Book of the Curses. The book have limitations when using the power. When the child passes the limit, the queen will take the child. Iisha, when you use your power, your name in the book will be added with charges. So avoid using your gift."

The hot soup turned into a cold soup, because of the cold breeze coming from the window. Iisha's room is in the first floor. Same with her mother's. Their kitchen, living room and comfort room is in the ground floor.

"Oh. I get it now. But how about Papa?"

"Your father left you together with me,nbecause he thought that I was making out with some other man and resulted a child. That child is you. He's pathetic, a pathetic man."

"Mom, I'm sorry."

"Please Iisha, don't apologize, it's my fault." Replied Elizabeth as she gave Iisha the cold soup. Iish made a delicious expression on her face as she tasted the soup.

*Iisha sips the remaining soup*

"*sips* mom, I don't know but im really curious about the place *sips* called Quazhure. Can you take me to that place you mentioned earlier? " asked Iisha.

"Sure Iisha, I'd love to, but you should really learn alot to enter that dimension. I must teach you some lessons or maybe fate will.

Iisha smiled at her mother as she drank her water. She laid herself to bed, remembering she have a class tomorrow, and went to sleep.