Prologue

Rome, Italy

"No, I will not let my child, my only son use as a bargain and plaything just for the sake of your fucking family's pride and selfishness, nor spare and save their asses life, and aid for them to gain more power and wealth"  Mad scream of a petite woman to the man standing tall in front of her.

"Would you please stop this nonsense screaming and for once, stop mouthing discreet words"  said back of the man with seriousness and annoyance towards to the woman.

"Fuck off bastard i will tell whatever fucking i want to say, so hell yeah! if you and anyone have problem about that" spit of the woman with sarcastic smirk written on her pinkish lips.

"Damn it Airi, will you please listen to me for once, please! For god sake you're really a stubborn brat" said of the tall man with the gentle and calm voice but still with seriousness.

"Fine, bastard i will listen FOR ONCE! "  Airi said back.

"Then why suddenly you decide to listen" with playful smirk of the man.

"It's because for fuck sake your still my husband Matthew" Airi's playful remark. 

But still Airi's fierce hazel eyes continue to dagger to her husband's pretty bluish eyes.

"Well, as you know about my parent want your permission and if it is alright for you  and Aki to meet the only heir of Giordano Family. When I ask what's the reason behind it, they say that it's for the good and welfare of the family to occassionally meet and greet a well-known and prestigious family, and of course Aki is the future heir of Albero Family. I think it's no ill about that"

"So, you tell me that I say it's alright. I don't think so! You know your parent since you are born so I thought you will understand their true motive. Unfortunately you don't know at all, you know nothing at all. You are so blind to see what's in front of you and still believe for what your imagination and reflection of lies towards you."

"What do you mean about that, Airi? Don't you ever talk back about my parent like that" Matthew's expression become cold and look more angrier.

"Fine, whatever Matthew, but still  i will say it ONCE my ANSWER WILL BE BIG NO, so let's end this discussion because there will be no good come out of nowhere here" Airi said back and starting to retreat and leave the man in the room.

"Airi! would you stop this and permit them."  Matthew said back with a exhausted and rejected expression.

"You know I will agree with that , but with your parent I don't think so I will."

"Airi! .."

"If you dare again to open this topic let's see if you will have a wife that will sleep together with your awesome bed, nor listen and understand to your whatever whim and hell that you want!"

"You will not dare, Airi"

"Try me Matthew" - and this is the last time Matthew, I love you Goodbye... still the unspoken words never reveal as Airi leave the room.

_________________________________________

       Under the brightly sun,  a 5 years old boy, with hazel brown eyes and short blonde hair is so busy to wander and playing at the garden that he never notice that a good looking 15 years old boy look and observe on whatever he is doing. Until the boy walk towards the child, then the blonde child look what its on the front of him and stare innocently at the brown hair boy. Fierce and burning hazel brown eyes met cold but calm golden eyes. 

" 'ho- 're-ou? Wat 're ou 'oing 'ere?" Ask the child continue to stare at the boy in front of him.

"You mean who i'am and what i'm doin here?" Ask of the boy with golden eyes.

The child nod as he confirm as the boy repeat what he ask about.

"No one of your concern, I'm just a passer visitor here" said of the boy with golden eyes.

"Shen, 'hy- 're -'ou 'Ishan-'ding 'nd ishtep on me Ma-Ma'sh- 'lower?" Ask the child that still scramble the words and stuttering pronunciation.

"You asking me if why I step on your mother's flower?" Ask again of the boy with golden eyes.

The child adorably nod as confirmation.

"Oh sorry, I didn't know it is your mother's flower." The boy with golden eyes answer as he retreat towards the flower he unintentionally step by.

" 'kay, 'bye I 'eed-o-gou!"  As the hazel eyes child adorably run fast and leave the golden eyes boy.

"Wait! What is - your  name?" Ask of the brown hair boy though the blonde hair child is pretty fast to leave and now nowhere to found.

___________________________________________________________

"Ma-ma, 'hy 're-ou 'ac-king of shlothesh? 're wee 'oing o-'eave?" (Mama why are you packing of clothes) Curiosly ask of the brown hair child as he enter the room.

"Yes, my dear we are going to leave far away here."  The mother answer back.

" 're wee-'oing -o 'eave 'ather?"  (Are we going to leave father) Ask of the child.

"Yes, because your father have a business here and he can't join us for now, but he will follow us after he's done on his business here."  The mother answer back.

"' 'Shen ifff, wee 're 'oing-o-'eave 'ather i 'eed -o-'ay 'guud byie-o-'ather"  (Then if we are going to leave father i need to say good bye to father)  said of the child while starting  to walk and go look to his father.

"No, honey, I don't think your father will appreciate your good bye if you interrupt on his businees meeting and he tell you that we have a blessand safe trip, so please change your clothes and we are going to leave now, okay!" Said of the mother while still packing the stuff they need before leaving.

The child nod as the understanding and start removing and changing clothes. After all the packing the mother and child wait until the evening then starts to leave quietly as the light coming from the moon the only forsee.

_____________________________

AN: Continue to Chapter 1