III

Treajure's Pov

Right now everybody was at Ski's house high as hell and chilling in the living room.  Ski and Ool was playing Fortnite and all you could hear was them screaming. Coolie was replying to his fans, and Me, Aniya, & Kiara was chilling on instagram.

" NAHH NIGGA YOU ASS." Ool yelled looking at Ski.

" Bro you over here cheating. I'm not playing no more." Ski said throwing the remote.

" Both of y'all niggas suck." Bass said picking up the remote. " Play me Ool."

" Bet lets go." I just shook my head. These niggas are really addicted to that shitty ass game.

" You good big head?" I looked up and seen Coolie looking at me.

" What I told you about calling me big head?." I mean mugged him. "And yeah i'm just hungry."

" Whatever, I think they about to order some pizza." He said looking at his phone. I sighed lowly because I was hungry ash now. I pulled out my phone to text in the group chat.

Broke Bitches 😔🤚🏽

Me: y'all i'm hungry ass hell
Me: like i can't even do this anymore
Me: my stomach
Me: i feel it in my back
Me: help

besthoe🙈💋: go get something from the kitchen

Me: come with me lmao
Me: they gon look at me like i'm dumb
Me: we smoked 5 blunts
Me: ik i look stupid asf

besthoe🙈💋: LMAOOO
besthoe🙈💋: you do look high asf
besthoe🙈💋: come on i'm hungry too

nani🗿🖤: wait i'm coming too LMAO
nani🗿🖤:

nani🗿🖤: wait i'm coming too LMAOnani🗿🖤:

I laughed at the message, and stood up. As I made my way to the kitchen, I bumped into somebody.

" Whoops sorry." I mumbled. I looked up, and it was Ool.

" Nah you good shorty." He licked his lips and smirked. I just simply smiled and walked away. When I made it to the kitchen, Aniya and Kiara looked at me smiling hard.

" What y'all bitches cheesing so hard for?" I asked them.

" So you and Ool huh?" Aniya started.

" Yeah y'all cute." Kiara added.

" Ok y'all, now y'all know how I feel about having boyfriends. I started. " Besides Ool way too cute for me anyway."

" I hate when you do that shit." They both said at the same time.

" Bitch you're not ugly so stop saying that." Aniya said walking over to me. I hated talking about the way I look.

" Can we please change the subject. Let's have fun, not talk about the way I look." I said staring at both of them. They just shrugged and started looking for snacks.