Chapter 3

I don't know how long I've been here, or where here is exactly, but if my guess is right with the food....I've been here 3 days. I've taken to talking to my wolf to pass the time.

"Shadow" I whisper. "Yes, Cassandra" she replies. "Please don't call me that" I say. "Im sorry, Cass, what do you need" Shadow says. "What is a blood-wolf?" I ask. It has been on my mind a great deal of late. I miss Shea, but physically, emotionally, and mentally I FEEL stronger.

"A blood-wolf is a second chance wolf, A mate once rejected, that should not have been. With me, comes greater strength, power, resistance, and senses. Also blood-wolves are two times the size of an Alpha male and are the color of blood." Shadow says. "Oh, are they good or evil?" I worry. "It depends on the human. However, you are special Cass." "Hows that?" I ask as I look at the cell Im in. "Because, we have a stronger mate in the world looking for us as we speak. Another blood-wolf!"

Before I can answer her, I hear the door open. Its no where near time for the food to be brought in, so I stand and wait.

A man in a fitted suit steps up and looks me over. Cocking his head to the side he says "What is your name and rank?"

"My name is Cassandra Price, Rank is Daughter of the Betta from the Sunrise Pack, Sir." I reply

"How is it you came to be on our land, Ms. Price?" He asks.

"Our alphas son got a girl pregnant and had to mark her. However, he was my mate. He was forced to reject us and my wolf took control. We ran until she died." I state near tears yet again at the thought of the rejection.

"How is it your alive then?" He asks.

"All I know is I work up with Shadow, sir. I don't know how or why, but I did." I snap. "Don't tell him what kind"Shadow tells me quietly, "No one but our make knows first." I reply to her silently "OK."

"Hmm," He stares at me some more. "I will speak to the Alpha." He says before turning around. "What is gong to happen to me Sir?" I ask. "That will be solely up to the Alpha." He replies and walks out without giving me another look.