A DAY TO REMEMBER

"ab tak phone kyu nahi aayi" Avni said with a cute pout.

"areey Avni phone karega na" shwetha said looking her.

"I won't talk to him" she said and entered to kitchen with her ladydon avatar tired of waiting for her husband call.

Phone rings....

She dashed and picked up the phone

"hello Neil... "

"hello Avni..." he said. Tears were building up in her eyes. It's been much long since Neil came home from khasmir. As his duty protect our Mother nation.

"I love you Neil...."

"I llllloooooovvvveee you Avni" he said placing a kiss on the phone which made her chuckles

"lo bhaai.... Ab tak gussaa nak par thi aur ab khushi mu par" shwetha teased her

And all spoke with Neil in phone.

"bebe.... Please put in speaker" Neil said

"Haa Haa tillu.." bebe said

"all are there right?" he asked before gonna tell something.

"Haa kya hua?"

"hmmm.... Vo..." he said eating up the  words.

"Neil kya hua?..." Avni asked panicking of his behaviour

"Vo Avni.... Ha... Vo.... I am coming home...." He shouted

"kyaaaaaa?....... Sach main?" Avni asked jumping to moon from earth.

"awwww haaa meri pyaari... Hum aake bohat kuch karenge.... Bohat kuch " he said forgetting that all are listening to them. Avni was embrassed.

"hmm... Hm... Shwetha lagthe hai hum phone Avni ko dena hoga" the sound of bebe made Neil to come from his single track.

"Vo... Hehe nahi..... Yeah we are coming for my holidays this month. And we have Sunheri's Baby shower function" he said

"bohat achi baat hai tillu.... Vaise dd kaha hai... Do phone usko Mujhe bhulgaya...." shwetha said

"hello mummy jii... Kese ho aap?" dd asked him.

Dd is the friend of Neil. Neil was the higher official for the team. So DD call him sirji.

Shwetha talked to DD. Now Avni who is talking with DD

"bhabhi jii.... Main batana bhulgaya ki aap ka achaar.... Bohat badiya thi.... Please make for me again." He asked

"yeah sure dd"

They talken and Then Neil was in phone talking to Avni.

"achaa I have doubted and it went right.... How prey itself came to predator... You haven't  told me that dd loved my achaar.... Why you asked me to make like  you loved that.... Dramebaaz.."

"hehe Avni... Vo..." he was interrupted by another officer

"Sir.... Its time we wanna go..."

"yeah coming..." Neil said

"Avni Mujhe jaana hai...."

"Neil please thodi der baat karo na please..." she said in a pleasing tone.

"Avni par mujhe jaan hoga Avni.... I wanna come there right?.... So we wanna start early so we can escape from the dreadful snow" he said

Tears start passing from their cheeks. Neil wanna hug Avni, kiss her all over face, wanna love her more, wanna be in her warm embrace tired of being surrounded with a snow. Its been one year  since they married. And Neil visited her only two time that too not much days. Indeed he is a INDIAN SOLDIER. He has a family, he has a mother, he has a wife. Who is waiting for him. Who is praying for his safe turn. Who is standing on the desk of fire for his son's or husband's  safety. Morethan his wife who is getting up every morning hoping to get her husband call. Some soldires wife's like Avni will do Karva chaut without being his husband present there to broke her fast.