Who created the world?

So, who created our wonderful world?

Long ago, before any of us could remember (last week), something special happened. Something that changed the universe completely. A new planet was born. A spectacular planet with land, water, atmosphere and life! That's right, along came Earth! Now, Earth didn't just pop up out of nowhere and say, "I'm staying here!", you see Earth was created. It was created with thought and determination. Effort and skill. Power and knowledge!

Right now you may be wondering, who created this magnificant plant we speak of? Well, it is about time we all find out.

Last week there was nothing. That's right, you heard me correctly, last week there was nothing! Nothing at all! No water, no people, no land, no animals... no, not even Mcdonald's! In every direction you were to look, were just cold, thin layers of blackness. It was kind of boring. Now, when I say nothing, there was actually one thing (confusing, hey?). There, right in the middle of the nothing was a little red squirrel. "Wow, this squirrel must be magical," you all say. Well, you are wrong. There is nothing important or special about this squirrel. It is just a small boring squirrel, floating in space, alone.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, it was wearing a hat... with a flower.