Movie

I walked into the living room pulling up my damp hair into a messy bun. Lenalee and Allen were picking out a movie while Lavi sat on the right side of the couch and Kanda on the left. I skipped over and sat next to Lavi. He swung a arm over my shoulders and pulled me close to him. I gagged at the smell that I used to love. I gently pushed him away as the movie started to play. Lenalee sat next to me, making my stomach do flips. I stood up and rushed to the kitchen, emptying my stomach again into the sink. But this time the clear liquid was mixed with blood. I stared in shock as I started to tremble. I opened the drawer next to the sink, pulling out a old flip phone. I quickly dialed a number.

"R-Road I-I need help.".

'Huh? Why?'

"M-my body is re-.". I threw up agin.

'Oh, crap I'll be there right away!'

I hung up. Road wasn't really my enemy, she was one of the few Noah's that actually liked me and I liked her. My legs gave way. Footsteps ran closer to me. My body being scooped up, I didn't know who did because my eyes wouldn't focus. I closed my eyes as my back hit a soft surface.

"K-Kanda go open the window, Road's knocking.".

I heard heavy footsteps leave my room. Kanda opened the window with a creek, Lavi's soft hand found mine.

"Where is she?".

'Road.'

"I-In there.". Kanda stuttered again. I smiled a small smile.

"Emily!".

I winced as her voice filled my room. A small ash gray hand found my forehead.

"Your burning up!".

I coughed. "Yeah, I can tell.".

My shirt was soaked with sweat.

"What's happening to her?".

'Allen.'

"Long story, but her body is rejecting blood, she needs Tyki's to survive.".

I tried to growl at the mention of him, but it can out as a wet cough. Blood splattered out on my shirt. I sat up, ignoring the shouts of pain from my body.

"Take me to them I gotta hear it from the Earl."

"Fine, what about your friends.".

I turned to them and swung my legs off of the bed. I gazed up at Lavi.

"Were coming.".

I nodded and turned Road.

"There's your answer.".

Road's spiky blue hair was held back by a pink ribbon, a white dress shirt over her black skirt. Pink and purple stripped leggings that went up to her thighs. She ware her dress shoes with her signature pumpkin head umbrella.

I was picked up bridal style by Lavi. I closed my eyes. His sent was sweet. A warm blanket was wrapped around me, like I was a baby.

The next time I opened my eyes I was in the backseat of my car, my head resting on Lavi's lap, Kanda driving, Road in between Allen and Lavi. Lenalee was sitting in the passenger seat tapping her foot.

"Are we going to the Mansion, Road?".

"Yeah, luckly Tyki is home tonight.".

I closed my eyes agian.