《One》

"No. No! NO!! NO!!! Aaaahhh Graser!!" My simple little house exploded into smithereens from five TNT blocks. Graser laughed obnoxiously over the mic. I cracked a smile for the face cam as I walked over the rubble of my haunted chunks. Graser caught his breath and managed to talk like a human being. "I love you HBomb!"

"Wow. You explode my house and all you can say is 'I love you'?"
"But it's true!"
"Yeah yeah." I looked around to see if anything valuable survived. The answer was no. Water flowed into the crater that had formed from the blast. "I'm sorry H. But it had to be done!"
"Whatever." I added in a chuckle as I hit Graser with my sword.

He squealed and ran away. I chased after him. "No! You must pay! Come back!" He laughed and parkoured up a tree, still running away. "Graser!" I stood underneath the tree he was up. "Come down here and accept your fate!"
"Never!" He giggled. I pouted. "Fine. Guess I'll have to Come up to you then!"

I took out my ax and started breaking down the tree. Graser squealed again and started tree parkouring. I blocked up to him and ran after him. He fell down as soon as I got up there, taking damage with his fall. I hopped down after him and one shot him with my sword. His inventory lay in front of me. I smiled proudly and giggled.

He yelled in protest and I heard him slam his hands on his desk in rage. I laughed at his misery. I calmed down and sighed. I started my outro but then Graser interrupted, he turned up his mic volume and ear raped my headphones when he inhaled exaggeratingly. "Ya knuckleheads!" I yelled over him and turned off my camera.

"I gotta go Graser." I said and stopped screen recording. "Aww no! H!" He whined and dragged out my nickname. "Bye Graser." I smiled at him. "Bye H!" He happily called and exited TeamSpeak. I turned off all my equipment and leaned back in my chair. 'At least he's happy. Lucky.' Link barked at me, telling me he wanted something.

I sluggishly got out of my desk chair and walked with Link over to his empty bowls. I sighed and picked them up. "Sorry bud." I apologized as I filled one with water and the other one with his food. I slowly set them back down on the floor and watched as he ate. I pet him as he scarfed down the food. "Sorry I haven't been paying attention lately."

I noticed my voice was low and tired. 'What else is new?' I trudged over to my couch and flopped down on it. 'I need to shower..' I rested my arms under my head and stared at the ceiling. I felt Link hop up with me and cuddle up to my side. I felt for him and scratched behind his ear. I hated days like these. Where it got worse.

The empty feeling inside that also hurt somehow. I hated the feeling of having to cry but not being able to. I rolled over on my side, facing the back of the blue couch. I closed my eye, going into deep thought. I thought about how long I could keep up a happy facade before a breakdown.

I thought about Link and how I haven't been the best dog owner. I thought about my friends. Graser, Shelby, Will, Parker... Would they all miss me if I left? Half of me argued they would. Of course... They're all such caring people and I've grown so close to them over the years. But the other half of me said no.

Who would? I mean, I'm easily replaceable. There are hundreds of people like me. Why would they miss me? I felt myself give way to unconsciousness. I would've happily accepted it but my phone frantically buzzing didn't permit it. I wanted so badly to reach over and answer the call, but I couldn't.

Why couldn't I? The buzzing came a second time. I still couldn't find the strength to move. 'The Hell?' No matter how much I willed my body to move, I couldn't. I barely managed to move my arm over my side, only for it to go limp against my back. Link started to growl. I slurred a "be quiet". I couldn't even talk. Why?!