ouch!

a/n: this will be the softest shit you've ever read

—————

richie tozier was never the kind of guy to 'fall in love'.
no he didn't believe in such a thing, except when the guy in english helps him with his injury.

—————

"richard tozier, late again sir."

richie just rolled his eyes. "how many times to i have to tell you debra, it's richie and im not late, im on time."

"please don't call me that. and it is 10:30, my class starts at 9."

"yeah whatever."

richie plopped himself down on a back desk and rested his feet on another desk beside him.

"what the fuck richard?! do you know how late you are?!" stan scowled.

"yeah. so?"

stan groaned, "language test idiot! you were supposed to meet me before school to study, but guess what? you didn't. so good luck with this one."

richie gasped, "stan, i completely forgot, fuck."

"no swearing, mr.tozier, or you'll be sent to the principals office, again." the teacher replied with a sigh.

richie winked at her, "no worries debra, i'll shut up."

the teacher just rolled her eyes, "yes. okay then.."
she walked back to the front of the room.

"okay class, you have 20 minutes to complete this test, and it should be easy, unless you didn't read
to kill a mockingbird, which are some of you." she stated, staring straight at richie, to which he scoffed in response.

"i got this. who cares what she thinks? how hard can this be? there's a killing and a mockingbird. what could go wrong?"

-20 minute time skip-

"alright time is up! edward please go around and collect the tests."

richie sat up straight, eyebrows furrowed, as he had never heard of that name before in english class.

"it's just eddie, ms. berry, and of course."

richie heard the small boy with what he assumed, light brown soft hair. he wore a polo, a small fanny pack, and-oh shit he turned around.

richie tozier didn't believe in love. but oh, did he believe in angels.

"woah..-stan who is that?"

stan chuckled, "if you were here earlier, you would know, so im not telling you."

"stan?!"

"what you missed your chance, sorry dude."

"you're such a-"

richie was interrupted by a soft voice.

"h-hey, where's your q-quiz?"

he turned to meet a face he thought shouldn't exist, because it was so angelic. soft brown hair, as observed from before. freckles that spread all over his now rosy cheeks. and oh god, his smile. richie was lost in his dark brown eyes.

"hello?" the voice then giggled.

"huh? oh shit im sorry."

eddie smiled, "shhh! you're not supposed to swear. you'll get a detention! but it's okay."

richie laughed, "trust me babe, i'll be fine." he then winked at the beautiful boy in front of him.

"heh." eddie got red.