Chapter 5- Zeck

Pic of Zeck in media -.• deformed winky face lol

:(Zeck):

"Sybella. May I speak to you after class, please." My favorite teacher, Mr. Brant, asks.

Of course I'm kidding I have a C in his class, that's my lowest grade at the moment. I just nod and bury my head in the history book. Yup, that's right, I'm awful at history yet the damn teachers and principal think I'm good enough to be in advanced.

I feel eyes peering at me and look up to lock eyes with Zeck. He's lipping something but being the horrible lip reader and not being able to think quickly I say, "what?!?" really loud and of course Mr. Brant is glaring at me.

"Sybella Joslyn Gantler go wait in the hall please." Why he said my full name I will never know. I get up, grab my bag and head to the door.

Zeck stops me and says, "You look lovely, today, hope to see you at detention." He winks and let's go. Why he said that I will also never know. Tianna is glaring at me like I'm the one who broke them up. 'uhm, biatch you betah think again'

I walk out the door and a few minutes of staring at the sexy wall passes until I hear a loud thud and screaming come from Mr.Brants room. Tiana is the first to run out with clay all over her. She turns and glares at me.

"You," she says pointing her perfectly manicured finger at me, "are the one responsible for this dreadful day! don't think you can get away with it, nerd!" And with that the bitch leaves and disappears into the bathroom.

Before I can even think about what just happened Mr. Brant walks out with a Zeck trailing after him with a smirk on his face. I can tell Mr. Brant is trying to hide his smile.

"Oh, hi Bella, what's up?" Zeck says like it's a normal meet and great. 'Wtf is going on?!?'

"Miz Gantler, I suppose you are wondering what in the world is going on." Mr. Brant says glaring at Zeck.

"I mean, it's non if my business but if your willing to share..."

Zeck just laughs, "you know that mountain model you made? Yeah, it's in pieces now. sorry." I just glare at him, I'm guessing that's what the clay was in Bitchies hair. Why would he do such a thing? I worked so hard on that, that was the only thing I got a 87 in. Jerkwad.

"Well since I don't feel like giving you both lectures I'll just send you off with your detention slips."
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

"You what?!?" I hear Zeck's friend shout. "Dude please don't tell me you're going after that slag. You could do so much better, I hear her uncle abuses her..." Instantly I know who he's talking about.

Zeck gets up from his seat and tells his friends that he's living his life, not their lives. Next thing I know there's a tray being slammed on the table I'm at and someone sits on the stool next to mine.

I don't have to look up to know who it is, I can smell his cologne.

Cali looks at me and nods, I slowly move my head to look up at him and the first thing I see is his jade eyes. "I hope you don't mind if I sit here for the rest of lunch, its almost over anyway." Zeck says smiling. I just nod and look down at my salad, taking my last bite.
I can feel the glares, no doubt by queen bitchatopia and her possy. The bell rings shortly after indicating lunch is over and I head to my locker.

*:;*:;*:;*:;*:;*:;*:;*:;*:;*:;*:;*:;*:;*:;*:;*:;*

"We need to talk" I'm currently in front of my brother and heading to detention.

"Yeah? what is it sis?" Alsies face has concern written all over it.

"Well you see... uhm.. Ihavedetention." The last bit came out so fast I couldn't understand my own words.

Guess Alsie did..."you what?!? Uncle C is gonna kill you once he finds out!" Alsie grabs my arm gently and leads me to the detention room. "Do you work today?" He asks me, I can tell he's forming a plan.

"Yeah. I was going to ask you to delete the voice message so when Uncle C comes he'll never know." I respond, hoping he'll do it.

"Yeah yeah, of course sis." Alsie nods his head and says his goodbye before leaving me in front of the room that holds my death.

/////\\\\\////\\\\///\\\//\\/\

"Hey cupcake" Zeck sets his books on the desk beside me and smirks.
I grunt and keep my eyes on the book I'm currently reading. Mitch Albom is so good I don't care if I'm talking to the President, I ain't moving my head from this beautiful work of art. Apparently Zeck cares, he sits beside me and sets his chin on my shoulder.

"What you reading?" He goes to grab the cover but I whack his hand. "Ouch. I just wanna know what books my love is into." he brings out his pouty lip.

"You're love? Uhm last time I checked I ain't nobodies love so get off of me and the book is Have A Little Faith by the best ever author, Mitch Albom." I snarl and go back to reading. I know before I said he was like a god and I like him and stuff but... he's getting on my nerves. Ever since he broke up with Queen Bitch....

$%#&&%%$#%%&*$#%*6+;&%*+(*&3##%*-((+*%$#&-.*$&+64*-3%;-+*+25#%$%*5-*:78#45>53

Random symbols with a random new update. Its not long sorry but hey at least I didn't give up ^°^

-
*TheInnocenceisthere*-