Laughing Jack x Isaac Grossman

*20-year-old*Isaac's POV:

As I grew up, I always had a special friend named LJ. He was the only one who would pay attention to me, play with me, even just talk to me. All the other kids just ran away or called me names, I was weird to everyone... Even my own parents... My dad was abusive, and my mom was just never really there for me when I needed her. LJ was always there and cared for me deeply. See one day I found a jack in the box on my front porch. It was weird to find it there, but I was a kid, so I took it in. It was weird to think that some random person brought it to my house, but I had something to keep me company while my parents didn't care. I took the box to my room and there wasn't really much I could do with it. It was just a jack in the box. I went and sat on my dirty dust covered bed, before turning the handle to make the music play. Every time I cranked it the knob would make a banging noise, but I kept on turning till the end of the song. Nothing happened at first, so I threw the box on the ground and laid down in bed before slowly falling asleep. I soon woke to the sound of the jack in the box playing music beside my corroded bed. I turned to the right of my bed to see what was turning the handle to make it play and this was the first time I saw him. He was colorful, cheerful, delighted, and blissful, but now he's dark, depressed, miserable, and disheartened. He was so happy all the time!! Now he's just... Sad... I changed him...

When I first met him, he scared me. He was some random guy, I didn't know, who was just in my room, spinning a jack in the box, while sitting on the floor beside me. The first words I heard from him was " Yay you're finally awake, best friend!!" I've never had friends before so just hearing this from anyone made me feel so happy inside.

While I grew up over the years no one believed Laughing Jack was real, and he would never show himself to them, he said he was just afraid, but I'm not so sure... I grew up being friends with Jack, he never ages so he's just been in his twenties since I was a kid, yes that sounds weird, but he always acted like a kid. He always used to mess around, make me laugh, show me all sorts of magic he could do, he even taught me how to tie my shoes.

He was such a sweet person who cared deeply about me, but now... He's torturing me... Always laughing and giggling about as I'm left chained up. I had to do something to make him go insane... Perhaps it's when I had to go to boarding school and leave him, perhaps it was when my dad killed my mom so close near him, perhaps it was the time I made a new friend and left him, or perhaps it was the time I killed my first victim in front of him... We both went totally insane... He showed up one day and he just wanted to have me to himself... I never left the house again... I never got to walk around... I never got unchained... I've just never got to do anything again... He takes " care" of me if that's what you can call it... I should just be thankful that I'm not dead... But... I'm not... Sometimes I just want him to end me now... He says he loves me and doesn't want anything to happen to me, yet he hurts me... He never lets me do anything on my own... He never lets me be my own person... He never lets me see the light... He never lets me move at all... He just never lets me do anything... I get to see people, but they always end up dying anyways... He says no one else cares for me accepts him... I believe that, but that doesn't mean he has to care for me either... Everything that happens just goes over me... I love LJ as well, but sometimes I just wish we could pass away into the afterlife together... We deserve it... We deserve every little punishment that comes in hell...