Sober Or Not I Like You

"Is he drunk?"

"No way Yug, how can he be drunk already when he only had a bottle and half of the soju?"

Two males stared at their male friend who was currently climbing on top of his stool to give a toast to everyone at the restaurant.

"Then can you explain that to me Bambam?" The taller black hair male named Yugyeom asks his light blonde hair best friend with a quirk of his eyebrow.

"Okay, yeah, he's drunk," Bambam admits raising his only glass of soju to make a toast with his drunk friend. There were a few guests at the restaurant that raised their glass also. Yugyeom made a clicking noise with his tongue as his friend beside him for even joining in before grabbing their drunk hyung's phone off the table. Unlocking his friend's phone Yugyeom goes to the contact list to see if he could find someone to gather their drunk friend home. The only problem though was he didn't know who the person was in each contact names. Yugyeom groans in despair as Bambam leans over his shoulder to take a peek of the situation.

"What's the matter?"

"Jinyoung hyung likes to use nicknames for people. I don't know who is who." Yugyeom explains scrolling through the contact list hoping to find a nickname that rings a bell.

"Try finding that Jaebeom guy he's best friend with." Bambam, advise as Yugyeom turns sideways to glare at his best friend.

"I would if I knew what nickname Jinyoung hyung gave him," Yugyeom grumbles out matter-of-factly earning an 'Oh yeah, maybe I'm drunk too.' by Bambam who laughs afterward. Rolling his eyes at his best friend he focuses back on the contact list. "Do you think Wang Gae is him or is anyone that's close to Jinyoung hyung?"

"Why not try looking at his latest text messages and see whom to call from there?" Bambam suggests as Yugyeom yelps.

"You are a genius!" Yugyeom compliments as he opens up the text message app. "Okay, we're going to be nice and not look at Jinyoung hyung's text messages."

"Really? I would have looked and text those people just for the fun of it." Bambam interrupts.

"Although I want to I wish to live more," Yugyeom replies back.

"True," Bambam nods his head in agreement. "Okay, so who's on our top three recent text message list?"

"So we have Five Cats and Counting, Ice Cream Turtle but with a heart emoji at the end of it, and the last one is Tall Brat and Useless." Just then Yugyeom whines having pinpoint one nickname to an actual person. "I'm not useless!" He complains recognizing the third person as himself based on the recent text message shown with the name.

"It's okay Yug we can have revenge on him later with his phone. For now, let's focus on the matter at hand and pick one of the two people to call." Bambam directs taking another sip of his alcohol drink.

"If you keep drinking like this you're going to get drunk too." Yugyeom reprimands with a scolding look. "I am not going to carry you back to our dorm like last time."

"Relax," Bambam assures his best friend, "I'm only on my second bottle, and I'm having no more than that."

"You better not," Yugyeom warns turning his attention back on the phone, "Ice Cream Turtle has a heart emoji so it must mean this person is significant."

"Ahah!" Bambam exclaims clapping his hands together like he solved a mystery. "It could be Jinyoung's significant other!" He wiggles his eyebrow at Yugyeom suggestively.

"Or it could be his mother." Yugyeom tries to suggest as well only for Bambam to shake his head.

"Knowing Jinyoung hyung, he probably put his mom's contact name as Mother of Every Year." That has Yugyeom cackling loudly because his best friend doesn't sound far from the truth. "Okay," wiping a tear out of his eye Yugyeom click on the message with Ice Cream Turtle to begin forming a text message informing them of a drunk Jinyoung.