🌈A little bit about me🌈

The picture above is me at Dada's house sleeping with my stuffie named sticky o licky.😊

I's may not wooks it but I is actuawy gay. I have not actuawy told my Mama or Dada that I is gay. I's to scawed of my Dada and Mama would totally bwow up on me if I towd her. I just want's to let my feewings out on someone. I JUST WANT A MOMMY SO  BADWY, SO SHE CAN TAKE CARE OF LITTLE RILEY!!!😭
However that does bwing up the next pressing mattwer I am searching for a new Mommy My name is Riley my normal age is 15 going to be 16 my littlespace is around the age of one year old I also wove diapee's but sadwy Mama and Dada Don't wanna buy me any *pouts*
My favorite comfort items are my stuffies because I don't have any money to buy a Paci in secret same thing with the Diapee's I've also decided to show you what my last Mommy ooked ike.......... ready

My last Mommy ooked really nice but she kinda hit me a lot

My last Mommy ooked really nice but she kinda hit me a lot. Just remembering the ules she came up with fow me makes me want to cry. So please private message me if you want to be my Mommy I also live in the state of Wisconsin. I's also want to find some little friend's and I really hope you guys can be nice cawse I want to be cared for. But anyways I's love to cuddle and I will slip into my headspace fairly easy if I is scawed or very stwessed. ike now I am vewy scawed of my Dada arguing with Mama on the phone and I is super tired. Dada keeps coming in to scream and argue with me about stuff with Mama. And I don't want him to find out about my headspace and I is stawting to get deeper and deeper into littlespace. The reason I don't want him to find out about the little part of me is because he would never ook at me the same's way ever again.
Alright I's has to go now

Hope my night gets betwer Buh-Bye🌠