Chapter 1- I'm a what?

[Silv's Point Of View]

As i wake up in the house i live in with Sally and Percy Jackson... and Smelly Gabe. I look out the window and stare at the streets. So loud... i thought as i listen to the passing cars and honks.

"I should be getting to school," i tell myself quietly. I didn't want to interact with Smelly Gabe so, what did i do? I opened the window and jumped out. I held onto the bottom of my window and stared down at the ground thinking, im an idiot.

I spotted Percy heading out and since i didn't think i could surive if i jumped.... i yelled to him, "PERCY!"

Percy looked up at me and his eyes widened. "What are you doing up there?!" He yelled, running to below me. He spread out his arms, "jump, I'll catch you!"

I looked uncertain but listened. I closed my eyes and kicked the wall when i let go of the window. I was spinning in a circle (like a ball would roll) for a bit then i dived headfirst into someone... i opened my eyes to stare into Percys hair. I looked down and saw his sea-green eyes looking nervous. He was hugging me close to him and my hands were pulling him closer. I blushed and quickly got off of him, looking away.

"Thank you Percy..." i told him. "We should be getting to school."

He nodded and the two of us went off to go to school. When at school, i sat in my seat and stared at our teacher. I kept on seeing the old man with horse legs while no one else was. Thinking about it, maybe he's a magic Centaur that likes to teach classes? If he his.. no problems with that.

But when the female one was teaching... i saw her as a creature with a whip. I had the name in my head, furies but i wasn't sure if i was correct. When it came to the field trip to a museum i was happy with that. "This'll be fun..." i mutter to myself.

~~/timeskip to Museum\~~

I stare at the statues and voices start yelling in my head. I reached out a hand towards one of them but the "furies" teacher roughly grabbed my hand before i could touch it. My dark red eyes looked into the teachers eyes. The old man Centaur teacher came over in his wheelchair. "I suggest not harming a student," he told the Fury teacher.

"Right..." the teacher muttered and let go of my hand, walking off. The Centaur teacher stared into my red eyes then looked at the others.

"Go outside, i need to speak with Silv Jackson," he said to the other students as i stared curiously at him.

They nod and Percy left with his friend, he seemed worried for me. I mouthed to him, 'I'll be fine.' Once they all left the Centaur teacher looked at me.

"What do you see me as?" The Centaur teacher asked me. A sentence went into my head, Chiron... Centaur... son of Kronos. I then wondered, Kronos? Who is that?

"I see you as the Centuar Chiron," I reply calmly like that should be common knowledge.

"So you can see through the mist?" Chiron muttered to himself but i heard.

"Mist? What is that?" I ask tilting my head. My silver, long, hair fell into my face but i pushed it away.

"Your a demigod Silv. A child of a god," Chiron told me which surprised me. My head started to hurt as he said the last line. A child of a god huh? Demigod, i wonder how your "parent" will react, a chilling voice laughed in my head.

"Does demigods hear voices in their heads?" I ask slowly and Chiron looked confused.

"I don--" he stopped as the fury teacher came towards me.

"Silveyu..." the teacher said in a angry tone. Her body changed and she had a whip in her hand. I gasp and back up into a statue. I look up to see the eyes of the statue glaring down at me. The ground trembled around me as i looked back at the monster teacher.

Percy came running in at the wrong time, "Silv! What's going on?!" He yelled and froze as he saw the teacher in her terrible form. I watch as the monster teacher went to attack Percy.

I yelled, "NO!" The ground around me cracked and flew towards the monster teacher. The ground pulled the teacher down and the ground opened up. It lead to a dark pit and the monster teacher was pulled down, she was yelling threats at me but i didn't care. I ran to Percy and hugged him as the ground swallowed the monster teacher into the dark pit.

"Silv and Percy Jackson, be careful," Chiron said before he went away before Percy could see him. I was shaking all over and Percy hugged me back.

"Can we please go home Percy?" I shakily asked. My eyes were closed and tears were starting to fall, "please... i want to go home..."

~~/Another Timeskip but to when they go to that beach\~~

I was happy to be away from Smelly Gabe and be with Percy, Sally, and Grover at the same time. But of course something has to go wrong. Where do i start? A storm started and then we damaged Smelly Gabes car? Then a crazy Bull man attacks us?

Maybe the crazy bull man was the worse well I'm currently stuck under a car and Grover is knocked out. Percy is helping Grover and Sally out while I'm being stuck to the ground for no reason. The ground is coming up and pulling me down which feels werid and the bull man is coming. Not the greatest moments in my life.

I push against the ground and the ground still tries to pull me down. "Let me out!" I muttered under my breath. The ground created a passage for me through the ground and i followed it. When i came out, i looked to see Percy running with Grover and Sally. Sally was helping Grover to not lay on the ground. Percy glanced at the bull man who starting to charge at us. I instinctively put my hands out and a dirt wall protected Percy, Grover, and Sally from the wrath of the bull man. The bull man kept pushing against it.

I signalled with my head for Percy, Grover, and Sally to go on but Sally stopped after Percy carried Grover with him. "I can't go any further," Sally said. I looked at her.

"Why not?!" I asked.

"It's because-" Sally began but the bull man burst through the dirt wall and ran towards Sally. It put it's horn through Sallys body. Me and Percy screamed in unison, "NO!" Tears ran down Percys face and I had pure rage on my face. Suddenly my vision blurred and all i saw was blood... that last thing i heard was Percy yelling in outrage, attacking the bull man before i passed out.

[A/n from Saturday, May 11 2019:
Holy-
How, did this chapter get 17 reads?!
I'm abosultely shocked at the total reads of this..
And I'm happy with it as well.
Welp, bye?
Also, this started in February. February 17 2019. So wwooo!]