Little Things

Harry's POV :)

After we had all sat down,  Caitlyn looked over in the corner and started laughing. When I looked at her questioningly she nodded her head in the direction she was looking.  I laughed when I saw Jess and Niall making out on a bean bag chair. They were pretty loud, especially Niall. Caitlyn looked at me and grinned evilly.

"What?" I asked her.  She took out Jess's phone and turned it on video record. Oh. I understand now. I grinned back and walked silently over to the corner and started recording them. I accidentally let out a laugh and Niall pulls back and glares at me. When Jess turns around, her eyes get wide then seem to go straight black as I hit stop recording. She jumps up and attacks me. Like, I fall . Hard.  Everyone laughs as she grabs her phone as fast as possible and hides behind the now standing Niall. He's even laughing so I guess I'm good.

Nialls POV :)

I laugh as Jess runs behind me muttering some very colorful words about Harry.

"Why'd you do that to us  mate?We were just getting started" I ask Harry, as I sit back down on the chair and drag Jess with me. She giggles. God her giggle is so cute.

"You we're snogging like no tomorrow .I had to bring you back to reality. By the way check Twitter there Jessie Girl, " Jess tenses then screams at her phone. I grab it from her and almost scream myself.

******************

Harry you idiot!  lol jk . what do y'all think happened??? sorry for the shortness of it. I kind of had writers block for a while but I gots it now.  Stay beuts guyz

-Julia <3

BTW fave onedirection song?

-mines either midnight memories or best song ever :)