Chungus: The Advent

Before the gaining of his power, Big Chungus had been a lonely rabbit/bunny hybrid living in a hole in the woods. He had had a good life, having been known as Buggs Bunny to many of the creatures around him.

It had been peaceful in that forest. Until that fateful day...

When the fire nation attacked.

Actually, a corrupt human had come to the forest, claiming it as his own land. Buggs had stood up to this oppressor while the other animals cowered in fear. However, this plan did not work out.

Buggs was stuffed into his rabbit hole, and the top was boarded up so he couldn't escape.

A No Tresspassing! Sign was placed at the entrance to the forest.

Buggs felt powerless.

Then, he remembered his peaceful life in the forest, before the human came. He wanted his life back.

So Buggs used .00069% of the power he had gained to escape the trap. He immediately absorbed all of the power he needed to become protector of the forest:

And then Buggs Bunny was no longer Buggs Bunny.

He had become Big Chungus, defender of the forest.

He knocked down the sign, and the human was never seen again.

Some believe that Big Chungus had killed the human, and others believe that he didn't.

But what ultimately matters is that Chungus is the protector of the forest-
A place where any can take refuge.

Therefore, many offer memes and sprite cranberry to help him in his fight to defend.

And for his defense and protection, we are eternally grateful.