Another filler... Sorry?

We both finished breakfast, as Sirius practically inhales his waffle.

                “Woah…”  I stared.  In less than 2 minutes, 5 waffles disappeared without a trace.  No crumbs, no syrup, nothing.  Not even on his face nor clothes.

                “Wha- how?  Where…”  James stuttered.

                “Huh?”

                “James is trying to say ‘What did you do?  How did you do that?  Where did you learn how to do it?’”  I knew, because I understood him perfectly.  Twin stuff.

                “Oh… uh…  In my family, I have to eat really quickly, because I wanna be a Gryffindor, and my family despise that…  So I have to get in and out.  They just don’t show it out in public.”

                “That’s sad.”  I said, and he blushed slightly. What?

                “Yeah, I guess.  I can’t believe first years aren’t allowed to join the Quidditch team!”  Sirius said, quickly changing the subject.

                “I know!  I play seeker, James plays chaser, what do you play?”  I asked.

                “Beater.”  Sirius said with a full mouth.  He grabbed another waffle.

                “Sirius!  You are gonna run our house dry!”  I yelled at him, taking his 10th waffle.

                “Fine, fine.”  He smiled back.

                                                ***Few Hours Later***

                “Hey, hey!  I got an idea!”  James suddenly exclaimed.  We were all sitting in his room.

                “What?”  Sirius said boredly.  James had been suggesting ‘ideas’ of what to do.  But this one was genuinely good.

                “Lets play Quidditch!  Sirius, you got a broom?  If not, you can barrow our dad’s!”  We agreed and went out.  Dad wanted to join, so it was two on two.  Sirius had indeed brought his broom.

                We played until dark, and mum called us in.

                “C’mon!  Inside.  We have corn, mashed potatoes, and chicken!”  I smiled and ran in.  When James gets his favorite breakfast, I get my favorite dinner.

                “Thanks mum!”  I kissed her on the cheek.  She smiled, and hugged me.

                “No problem.  Now, eat your last dinner here!”

                We ate all that we could, and went upstairs.  I walked into my room, and loked up.  When I was about 5, my parent’s enchanted it to look like the stars.

“Hey, I can’t sleep.”  Sirius walked into my room.

“Yo.  Go back to James’ room.”  I whispered to him.

“Naw, he snores.”  He stretched, and yawned.  “W-w-w-w-why doesn’t James have such a nice… Ceiling?”

“Yeah, it was my birthday gift, when I was 5.”

“Cool.”

“I guess.  It’s nice.”

“Yep.”  He yawned again.

“Why don’t you get a blanket from my closet?  I have a pull out bed.”

He smiled, got a dark blue blanket, and pulled out the bed.

“T-t-t-t-thanks.”  He yawned once more and sat down.

“No problem.  Now sleep.”  I soon fell asleep myself, as I heard Sirius’ soft snoring.  Right before I fell into peaceful dreams, a thought passed my mind.  It was questions, two very important questions.  Two that would be important, yet two that I forgot by morning.

James doesn’t snore, right?  What is the real reason Sirius came in here?’

Another filler.  I'm sorry.  But, this is the third chapter I'm posting today, and and there will be four.  I might not post Amber Lily Potter tomarrow, I don't think I'll be able to write down the world cup from Goblet Of Fire.  Sorry.  I'll be updating this story a lot, though!  Yay?  YAY!  And also, better start calling the OTP fire-fighters.  Pretty soon, it will heat up.

Bye bye now!

-PotterAdicted

(And yes, I just made the cheesiest line ever.  Deal with it.)