2?

I looked at him waiting for a reaction, but he said as if it would be the normalest "okay cool. You know I prefer the pronoun 'them'. Mabey you'd want to join our LGBTQ+ club .so should we go and get you a chair and table?" I nodded "sure" We got back into the classroom and no one noticed.
"So my young fellas I and braiden are going to get him a chair and table to sit. And you guys are going to fill this out!" Said Howell loudly but polite"come on braiden," they told me and we went out to get me a chair . As we where walking I looked at Howells body, I was curious , and I found out just by looking he firstly didn't get his clothes from the men's section and his body .wow. it was curved the same as mine!
We kept on walking until he rapidly stopped and I bumped into him. I made a weird noise. And he looked at me confused.
I surely am the oddest person ever to meet.and because I already felt that way I felt the need to explain "I'm sorry I don't like being touched. My body does it on its own."
We entered the room and saw an elderly man. He had Brown semi long hair and the same eye colour, his facial expression and how he looked similar and then I knew why he looked like Sebastian film ITCHY!cool!
H=Howell
Hf=Mr haffner
H.excuse me mister haffner do you have a chair and table left my student is missing his. I think you counted wrong."
They asked nicely
He.No I'm sorry. I assume he'll have to sit on yours or something. But I'll get his chair and table for him as soon as I can.
H.oh thank you very much
While they where dealing with this I internally freaked out of how he was so close to being Sebastian from itchy, but not 100% him.

We got out , walking back to class , when I noticed I was still listening to my music. I carefully put my headphones away, when they asked"what where you listening to ?"
"Oh it's just a german band,you wouldn't know them." I said "you listen to volksmusic? " he asked again . I was surprised by his assumption. So hell no!"not at all they make pop-punk-rock music." "Sounds cool" he then answered.
We where in front of our class door. And I wasn't surprised by the loud noise they made. And Howell looked very angry about it so yea. new class, new teacher ,new rules