Sudden Confession

A/N —> Lolol I mean... why not? I like the song 😂
ANYYYYWAAYYYYY
I'm really bad with writing FFs and OneShots but heeeey, why not give it a shot 🤣
Hope you enjoy the story

Y/N POVI was walking on the beach

Y/N POV
I was walking on the beach. Feeling the sand on my feet. The warmth of the wind. The sound of the waves. It was just what I needed to clear my mind.

I continued to walk and spotted someone on the beach. Of course, I'm a nosy and curious person I walked up to them. I walk up to them. It's...  my best friend?
Park Jimin, my best friend. And the one I love
"J-Jimin?"

Jimin POV
I needed to clear my mind. I wanted to be alone. The beach is the only place I could think of.
~ few minutes later ~
I sat there in the sand. Watching the sunset as the waves go by. I felt calm. My mind was clear. And yet, I'm still crying. Why? Why am I still crying? What is it that's bothering me? If only Y/N was here. If only she knew I loved her
At that moment, it's almost as if my thought were heard.
"J-Jimin?"

Y/N POV
"Jimin?"
He looks up at me. I looked into his eyes. Red and puffy..... He's been crying
I sat myself next to him and hug him. He didn't say anything, nor did I. Moments later I felt a pair of arms wrapped around me. This movement of his made my heart race. Whats going on? Oh god my heart. Heart stop beating so fast!
We broke the hug, but still didn't say anything. We just sat there in silence. But it wasn't awkward. It was comforting. He hugs me again but he lays his head on my chest. I knew it was comforting for him so I didn't protest. All he needed right now was comfort.
A few minutes passed and he lets go. He's the first one to speak.

Jimin POV
I hugged her. That's all I needed. I didn't need the hug, although it did calm me more. All I needed, was her. I speak first to break the silence. I need to tell her.

Y/N POV
"Y/N?" 
I turned my head towards him when he spoke to me.
"Yes Jimin?"
"There's something I want to tell you"
"What is it? You can tell me"
I heard him sigh and look toward the beach, staring at the sunset. It's almost dark out. But for some reason, my heart begins to beat faster.
"Y/N..... we've been best friends for a long time right? And we've done almost everything together."
The mention of being best friends made my heart drop a bit. Almost as if he friend-zoned me.
"Of course. How could I forget? We've stuck to each other for a very long time already."
He sighed again.
"Y-Y/N, I want to t-tell you something"
I could see his cheeks turning a shade of pink. Is he blushing?
"Jimin? Are you ok? Your face is turning pink
I saw his face turn to a shade of red. I'm pretty sure he's blushing
"Y/N. I-I...."

Jimin POV
This is it. The moment of truth. Oh god please don't let her hate me after this.
"Y/N. I-I....."
She continues to look at me with confusion written all over her face. Cute. I sigh again and stand up and look ahead. I made her stand up as well.
"Y/N. I just wanted to let you know that. That"
"Jimin? What is it? Tell me."
I groaned in frustration
"I LIKE YOU Y/N. NO. I DONT LIKE YOU. Y/N I LOVE YOU. Y/F/N Y/L/N I LOVE YOU."
I breathed hard after that and looked down. I continued to speak.
"I would understand if you don't feel the same way. I just wanted to tell you to get it out of the way."
I didn't hear anything until-
"Jimin. Look at me"

Y/N POV
I was shocked. My heard was beating so fast I felt like it was going to pop out any moment. My cheeks were flushed. Jimin. The one I love, just confessed to me. I smiled.
"Jimin look at me"
He looked up at me and I saw disappointment in his eyes. I'm gonna tell him. Right now is the time. It's now or never
"Would you believe me if I said I also felt the same way?"
He looked at me with a blank face. Moments later his eyes went wide as if he realized something
"Are you saying that?-"
"That I love you too? Yes that's exactly what I'm saying"
His eyes went wide again and next this I know, he had a huge smile on his face and lifted me up into the air and spinner me around while hugging me.
"Oh my god Y/N! Please don't tell me your lying."
"I'm not lying Jimin. I love you"
He put me back on the ground and cupped my cheek and leaned in.

He kissed me. Park Jimin is kissing me. I close my eyes and kiss him back.
Moments later we pull away and look at each other while smiling
"You have no idea how long I've been waiting to do that"
I laughed at his statement.
"Y/N?"
I hummed in response
"Will you be my girlfriend?"
I snickered.
"Jimin. We just confessed to eachother and kissed. Of course I'll be your girlfriend."
He smiled wide and and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back

I broke the hug first and looked at him to see him still smiling.
He held my hand
"C'mon. Let's walk."
I nodded and walked along side him on the beach while the sun was at its peak before it finally set.

"I love you Y/N"
"I love you too Jimin"

Sooooooo. Yeahhhhh. It's kinda cringy. But I tried 🤣
Anyway. I hope y'all enjoyed this OneShot. There'll be a part two to this so look forward to that I guess?
ANYYWAYYH THANKS FOR READING. HOPE YOU ENJOYED. AND

ITS HOPES BIRTHDAY TODAY IN KOREA

ITS HOPES BIRTHDAY TODAY IN KOREA. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNG HOSEOK ILY SO MUCH WORDS CANG EXPLAIN IT. HES MY ULTIMATE BIAS FOR LIFE. ILY JHOPE. ENJOY YOUR DAY AND ALL. HAPPY BIRTHDAY 💜💖💚💜💖🤷🏻‍♀️