mission 7 apologies/break in

Denki:I'm heading over to lyida house to continue my mission.I nock on the door Lyida answers it.

Lyida:"Denki what are u doing here?"

Denki:"I wanted to apologize for what I did earlier".

Lyida:"oh no it ok "

Denki:"How bout I make it up to u?"

Lyida:"What would that be?"

Denki:"mmm......mall?"

Lyida:"What really yes I'm already dressed!!!!!"

Denki:"is there anybody home?"

Lyida:"No they all left"

Denki:"oh let go"

Denki and Lyida are walking to the mall after a while they enter the mall Denki needed to go to the bathroom he talk into the chip in his ear.

Denki:"Guys u can enter the house there no one here".

Deku:"Finally it took u look long enough". I said as I push up a window entering the house so did Dabi and Kira.We look around.

Denki:"What do you see?"

Kira:"Lots of stuff". I enter a room witch look like Lyida mom's due to all the pictures with her and a man.As I was looking I saw a very nice necklace I try it on.It look nice on me.I continue to look at my self in the mirror till a voice came.

Dabi:"Kira"

Kira:"Y-yes?"

Dabi:"What are u doing?"

Kira:"Nothing"

Dabi:"Alright take off the necklace and come on stop wasting time".I said as I walk off

Kira:"Fine". I took of the necklace and walk off.

Deku:As i was walk far done the hall I noticed a shelf that had a bunch of stuff on it like: Hats, necklaces,ribbons,rings, sunglasses,headphones and more."uh Dabi Kira come here!"

Kira:"Yeah what is it ?"

Dabi:"What going on?"

Deku:"Look". I said as I point

Kira:"What can they be?"

Deku:"idk"

Kira:"Maybe things they found"

Dabi: ....

Kira:"Who knows"

Dabi:"Souvenirs of the people they killed"

Deku:"oh maybe"

Kira:"Smart"

Dabi:"it quite obvious"

Deku:We continue to look around.

To Lyida and Denki

Denki:"So is there anything you wanna buy?"

Lyida:"YES WE NEED TO GO TO BATH AND BODYWORKS OF THIS NEW FRAGRANCE ON SALE BEFORE IT RUN OUT!!!!!"

Denki:"Yeah sure we can do that but keep it down".

Bath and body works

Lyida: As we enter there was so many people I grabbed what I can.

Denki: As I was just looking around I noticed a familiar hairstyle Jirou's."Oi jirou"

Jirou: I trund around to see Denki."Oh hi Denki what are you doing here?"

Denki:"With Lyida buying stuff"

Jirou:"oh"I said as I look down

Denki:"Soo who are u with?"

Jirou:"The other girls"

Denki:"ohh"

Jirou:"So are u and Lyida dating?"

Denki:"What oh hell no!"

Jirou:"Oh really!?!?!?!"

Denki:"yeah"

Jirou:"So um I was wondering if you like to be my...."

Lyida:"Denki!!!!!". I said as I jump on him."I was looking everywhere for you!!!". I said while kissing him on the cheeks.Not noticing the girl In front of him face trun to happy to sad. She trun and walk off.

Denki:"jirou wait!"

Lyida:"Don't worry about her."

Denki"Ok let go somewhere else"

To Dabi Kira and Deku

Deku:We search the house.Im in a room with a bunch of files.i open one showing a picture of a woman

Woman information:

Name: Nana free

Age:25

Height:5'6

Abilities:healing

Hair:Pink

Eye color: green

Death: Head,arms,legs sliced off

Deku:"What the hell".I grabbed some more and put it in my bag.i continue to look till I found a DVD good thing there was a TV I insert the DVD it shows a man on a table looks like he about to get electrified.After finishing the DVD I put it in my bag I look around for more.

Dabi:Me and Kira found some ID's if people we only took a few .

Kira:Soon I heard Denki voice on the chip in my ear.he say that they are close by we should leave . Dabi and I went to go look for Deku ."oh Deku we gotta bounce!"

Deku:"ok"

I'm getting lazy Soo Denki drop Lyida at her house and walk to the base were the team sat

Peace out