From Beast To Man

It's been at least over a month since your face was attacked by Taehyung. His behaviour hasn't changed.

Other than the love nips from now and then. He fits perfectly into your lifestyle, giving you someone to take care of and nurture when your family overseas weren't in contact. On top of that, you don't feel so lonely when at home. You have something to look forward too.

Every time you entered after restless classes, he's there, almost like waiting at the corner of his playpen chirping and scurrying in circles of delight.

Taehyung was a absolute wonder-boy of never-ending cuteness. As well as, extremely playful and cannot stay in one spot. He is so energetic and sweet that it's impossible not to join along with him.

Except for Nam-joon..

Speaking about him. Nam-joon would occasionally break into your apartment, somehow you grew used to that, and just be himself. While also teasing Taehyung since the two obviously didn't like each other.

It's actually quite funny. It's so different from before, so much more happier. You've got a awesome friend that has been here for you 'till the end and a pet that's pours so much love and affection that your overflowing heart can't resist him.

You were holding him walking through your bedroom, and he managed to give you a really good bite after squirming to get down.

"Ow, Taetae!" What the heck, that hurt like a buttcheek on a stick!

You instinctively shook your hand to try and dislodge him and he wound up falling onto the couch.

Your breath hitches. You monster. Afraid you hurt him or scared your precious Taehyung, you reached out to pick him up. Then you noticed, he had his tail sticking up and was bouncing up and down with what you could only describe as a grin on his face and headed straight for your hands. Picking him up, he immediately began squirming so you tried sitting him down on the bed. Right back to your hands he came!

You were as confused as donkey's butthole. 'Wait.. is he playing?' you thought. Catching on, you picked him up and dropped him from a couple of inches which caused him to dance happily all over the bed and run right back to you. These sounds were so giggle-worthy, it was absolutely precious.

The Great Ferret Toss game had just been born. Which Taetae, now, thinks it's the greatest game in the world.

From now on, if you were resting on the couch or on the edge of the bed he'll worm his way under your hand and nibble your fingers until you get the idea. A short toss across the couch cushion always results in him bouncing in his happy dance and then a run right back to you.

While playing, a buzz interrupts you and Taehyung's game. You grab your phone, whilst still continuing the ferret tossing session.

You've received a new message!

Joonie👻: Hey, what's pop'in?

Y/N: Playing with TaeTae Mr. Smarty Pant's, you?

Joonie👻: Gonna do a experiment 😛

Y/N: Oh no 😱