First case part -2

Her hair swayed with the gentle breeze as she stood there dumbstruck by the strange meeting with the boy. He knew that she was having nightmares or was it all a guess . A trick to get her attention. But something seemed different about the guy like he has gone through a lot, the blue eyes held nothing other than coldness.
"What was he talking about , was he seriously asking about what happened in the creepy house" Alice thought to herself and then shook her head ' no way we were alone that night . How could he have seen anything ' Alice looked up to the sky and sighed . Well nothing good was happening to her after her birthday. Meeting a weird guy in school was one of them too. Well only thing good about all this was at least he was hot.

She looked back at the house at the distance it had it's eerie atmosphere all around it. She had never believed any silly ghost stories before whenever her friends tried to scare her. But yesterday was something else.

She was never scared like that all in her life. The horrific scenes flashed through her mind once again sending chills through her spine. Her world has turned upside down, her friends were scared out of their wits and she was the only one strong enough to face all of this.

Alice walked down the stairs and came back to her classroom intending to forget about her little meeting but god had another plans. Right when she entered she could hear giggles from the same group of girls from earlier.

" Seriously this girls needed a break " she thought to herself and came back to her seat. But her eyes widened when she looked to her right . The similar black hair swayed in the wind the same cold blue eyes which were distant. There he was sitting right near to her desk.

He didn't even notice her sitting beside her. He stared in to the distance his eyes fixed on something in the distance. This gave of a feeling of mystery to other girls whom looked at him now and then.

Alice knew she should stay far away from him but curiosity got better of her. She looked at him and then asked.

" So where are you from?"she asked him with a half hearted smile. Well he was her neighbour now so at least she should know that much.

He frowned by the disturbance and his cold blue eyes fixed upon her which made her shudder.

" I'm not from here" he answered looking outside once again.

" Damn why did he even answer there was nothing in that answer" Alice frowned. This guy was seriously annoying that too without speaking much.

Ignoring was always the best thing to do but she couldn't help but take a glance at him. He was the same like he was in an another world .Those blue eyes fixed upon something in the distance.

She was about to turn around when she caught him looking at her. A look of realization passed through his face for a brief moment but returned to his stoic face rather quickly.
When she was about to turn around his voice stopped her .

" You should stay away from the house. It's not good for you to enter there again" The emotionless voice froze her in her place.

So he knew , Alice looked at him but he was still the same like he was not the one who just warned her.
She wanted to ask him the reason so that she could forget all the things that she saw there.

"Why"

She was not going to just accept his warning and stay queit furthermore she has always been curious about the house and the boy in front of her looked like he knew a lot about it.

Before he could reply her question they were interrupted by the teacher.

********

This case is going to be long. I should update more often. Thank u guyzzz