Slender x Reader x Masky

This is our first lemon that we're doing.

We hope you like it. : )

I hadn't remembered anything from last night. Yeah, I was finally old enough to drink liquor, and I may have had a little too much. I was really surprised at how tired I became by the minutes. Bottles of champagne, wine, and vodka. Maybe I overdid it... I opened my eyes, but I couldn't see anything. It was pitch black, and I surprisingly cold. I moved my arms, followed the echoed noise of chains.

''There's no way to fight it.'' A voice said.

My legs were free, and I was completely naked.

''Who are you and where am I?!'' I asked, moving my wrists.

I heard a door open, and silence followed. A light had turned on, and the sight was blinding. I looked up, discovering that there was a very,tall man near the doorway. He had no facial features, and he just stood there, as if he were staring.

"Are you in good health?" He said. His voice echoed throughout the room.

"Yes sir," the four girls said, expect me? I looked down at myself, as the man walked towards me. "Are you unable to speak?" He said, lifting his chin in his direction.

He had claw like fingers, long enough to cut through electrical wires. He undid my chains and helped me stand up. He led me into another room, and closed the door. There were ropes hanging from the ceiling, along with other objects. There was a man with a white mask, who began grabbing my arms, and leading me to the ropes. I had refused, attempting to kick him in the leg. There was an echoing scream from outside the room.

"Don't make this harder on yourself..." He said, tying the ropes around my wrists. I had swallowed hard, and squeezed my eyes shut. It was quite obvious that he would do something to me. He stood behind me, reaching for my breasts. He massaged my nipples in a slow manner.

I couldn't be enjoying this! This was practically rape, or forced touching, or whatever you called it!

I bit my lip, holding back in pressure.

"Don't be shy. Everyone here had gone through what you'll go through now."

I felt his fingers go in between the legs, up my entrance.

"You're getting wet already," he said, chuckling. "I'm sure Slender will have fun with you..."

Who was Slender? And even if he was 'going to have fun with me'... Why?!

The man with the white mask left the room, followed the entrance of this so called 'Slender.'

He stepped up towards me, and felt my cheek. "When I asked if you were in good health, why wouldn't you answer? I care about you..."

He began taking out a blind fold from his pocket. He tied it around my mouth, as I started breathing heavily.

I felt that it was the end of the world at that moment. I couldn't see a thing; only black; darkness. Darkness has surrounded my eyes, leaving me panicking and sweating from the idea of not knowing what they'd do to me.

I heard them whispering something which I couldn't hear them what they were saying.

I felt a finger poking my entrance, and I kicked. It meant that I wanted who ever poked my entrance to stay away, and not to do it.

Now I knew perfectly what they were trying to do, they were trying to rape me. That 'Slender' dude, has me as his sex slave. He will rape me every time he comes. Those girls; were all along his sex slaves.

Why do they even listen to him? Are they whores or something?

Oh, stop it, (Y/N), you know EXACTLY what they are. Don't even question.

I felt my entrance to be poked again, and I let out a scream.

''Shhh, do not scream.'' Said the masked man.

I let out a scream again, how could I not scream?! Is he serious?! I'm getting raped here!!

''Listen up, little lady. If you don't shut up, I'll have to take your little pathetic life away.'' He said his voice coming out colder than I expected.

I nodded twice; sweating harder than I did before. Why are they so desperate to rape me?...I'm even a virgin...God, this is going to hurt like hell.

I felt a finger being thrust inside of me, and I gasped. It did hurt like hell.

He kept thrusting his finger in me, and added two more making me scream. I hope those 'two' weren't those weird arms around him. A few more thrusts, and the pain went away. I was now filled with pleasure, which caused me to moan.

I soon felt the darkness to go away, as he took off the blind fold off of my eyes.

Am I actually enjoying this? No, no, no (Y/N). You won't end up like those whores who probably beg him to rape them. Just let this end and you're fine. I hope...

I felt myself being carried into a room - with a bed.

Just great. What I needed.

He threw me on the bed, and I saw him getting undressed, revealing a beautiful ten pack. God, he was hot. Yet without a face...

I saw the white masked man come in, getting undressed too, himself.

Are we having a three some here?!

He took of his shirt, revealing a six pack.

Slender took my legs and placed them on his shoulder and started thrusting into me. I screamed louder and louder at every thrust. I felt my body starting to shake. Guess I'm way too sensitive at sex...

The masked man, took off his mask, revealing his brown/hazel lovely eyes. They were shining. They were so amazing, perfect, ugh. He was the definition of sexy.

Slender let go of me, and once he let go, my body started shaking again. It only took just a second though.

He came into my face, putting his cock into my mouth. He thrusted into my mouth, and I kept sucking him. He pressed his cock deeper into my mouth making me deep throat him. I coughed a bit, but eventually I got used to it and deep throated him easily.

The guy who used to wear the mask came behind me, and started thrusting into me from behind.

I began moaning as Slender has now started sucking on my nipples. I moaned even louder from the pleasure the masked man and Slender were giving me. More because of Slender because my nipples were erect as hell.

A few more thrusts that the masked man gave, ended up thrusting into my anus making me feel pain. I groaned. I was trying to hide the pain. The was no need to show that. The pleasure was what is important right now.

Slender stopped and left, probably trying to rape someone else and leave me and the masked man alone? So he can do his work? Hey, he probably didn't found my body interesting for him.

The masked man let go from behind and pushed me lightly on the bed, getting on top of me.

''You're beautiful...just what I need.'' He said as he tangled his hands into my hair and started kissing my neck. I moaned softly as he started to suck on my nipples. He thrust a finger into me, and added one more, making me moan even louder and louder as he kept going.

He stopped and made me suck him. In a few minutes he came into my mouth and I a few seconds before him.

''What's your name?'' I said as I laid my hand on his chest.

''Masky...'' He smiled.