A New Day. #1

Jack's POV

I woke up to the beeping sound of my alarm clock. Ugh I hate that sound. I never hear the normal beeping sound, all I hear is 'time for hell'. I slowly rise in my bed and make my way to my closet. My mom always jokes about how 'colorful' my closet is, even though I only have like one white shirt and three flannels, with the rest of my clothing being black hoodies, sweaters, T-shirts, and ripped black skinny jeans. I pick a black hoodie with a 'Dead Inside☠️💀' logo, and a pair of black ripped jeans. "Jack, are you up?" My mum yells from downstairs. "Yes mum I'll be down in a minute I've got to change." I shout back changing quickly so I don't keep her waiting. My mum has been very protective/worried about me ever since an incident in the 9th grade, but we will not talk about that. At least not yet. I finish changing and rush downstairs to the kitchen where I know she's at. "Took you long enough." She says while ruffling my hair. "Mum, I just did my hair." I whine. She just laughs while shaking her head. "You children and your looks I swear." I smile then look at the clock. Shoot I'm going to be late. I grab some toast then kiss my mom on the cheek. "Is that all your going to eat?" I sigh. "They have vending machines at school mom, if I get hungry I'll just grab something from there. Though right now I should get going or I'm gonna be late.

***Time skip to school***

As I arrive to the school I walk through the tall gates and make my way to my first class, well that was until I was stopped by Mikey and his 'goons.' Let's just say Andy and Rye are not that bad. They only glare at me or snicker at what Mikey says. Mikey however, he hurts me sometimes by gripping my wrist too hard or just by calling me names. They are part of the reason my mom is worried about me, but that doesn't matter right now, what matters is how I'm going to get out of this situation. "Hey, dweeb how's life going with mummy?" Mikey snickers. I roll my eyes. "Can I just get to class Mike I can't deal with this right now." Deal with what, Jack? We aren't doing anything besides saying hi to our old friend." Andy pipes in. While taking hold of Ryes hand. Oh, yeah did I mention Andy and Rye are the schools 'power couple.' They've been together since 7th grade, so three years. "You guys never want to just say 'hi' so what do you want." Mikey snickers and moves toward me, making me back up against the wall in the hallway. I go to run the other way but he puts both hands on the side of my head. "Where the hell do you think your going?" I just stand there. My eyelids start to feel heavy. Oh no not now! You see I don't really eat my food I only eat snacks throughout the day, ever since Mikey teased me about gaining weight/being fat. I try to keep my eyes open but start to fall. Mikey's eyes widen then Rye, Andy, and  Mike start running down the hall to their classes. The hallway is empty so I start wobbling down the hall using the wall for support stopping every once in a while. I go to pass a gap in the hall but start to see black dots appear in my vision then start falling, I close my eyes waiting for the impact of the marble floor. Instead of feeling pain though I feel two soft hands catch me. "Woah, woah hey there mate, You okay? Oh no your practically skin and bones! We have to get you to the nurse.  He picks me up and starts to go to the nurse. I get one good look at him before blacking out. He has died blond hair and very beautiful green eyes that anyone could fall in love with.

Well that's my recreation of my other story from my other account, it's not that good but I'm doing this for fun. I hope you like it. Please vote and point out any mistakes I have made. Also give me feed back in the comment please.