Chapter 16

It turns out Izuku is enjoying his punishment more than intended.

"D-Deku-! Don't eat the trashchan-!"

"Huh? Aizawa-sensei said that the school will just replace them! They're old anyways!"

"No you idiot! Don't do it infront of everyone!"

"Why not?" Izuku asks, continuing to eat the garbage can and it's contents, this time not taking it slow, just chomping away at everyone, metal, plastic, rotten food, plates- is that an arm-

"Deku spit it out!" Katsuki screams trying to pull the hand out.

"Kacchan it's prosthetics! It's made of plastic! It just looks really realistic! It's probably just some props!" Izuku whines, pulling the hand away by the fingers which popped off, revealing a disgusting stench.

"...oh, it must've been so old I didn't even notice it was real flesh, my bad!" Izuku laughs, chewing-

"DEKU SPIT IT OUT!"

______________________

"I'm here to take out the garbage!" Izuku says, walking into the room, Monoma practically screeched and jumped to the other side of the room- where the garbage can is.

"Uh... s-sure it's there." Kendo says, pointing at Monoma's direction, Izuku frowns.

"No need to be so rude, I'm sure Neito-san isn't that bad!" No one corrects Izuku from thinking that Monoma was the garbage can, especially since he noticed that the trash can was next to the blond. Izuku greets Present Mic who was teaching the class and quickly retrieves the garbage can before leaving.

Monoma sighed.

"Oh god I thought it was going to die- he thinks I'm garbage! Have you seen what he does to the garbage?! He eats them- he wants to eat me oh my god!" Monoma whines, no one can blame him, they're not even sure why Izuku was still let back in the school after what he did to the blond, he went from being over confident to being scared of everything.

"They seriously should've just expelled him, I don't see why they'll let someone like that continue being in a school like UA- actually, I don't see why they'll let someone like him continue going to any school at all. He's a danger to everyone!" A classmate complains.

"Isn't injuring a student and I don't know, almost killing them a big enough offense to get someone expelled?"

"Now now kids! I'm sure that they thought this decision very thoroughly! Let's just get back to-"

"Hey sir, don't you have some intel over why they even let him back in? I think we atleast deserve to know since it's our classmate that got hurt!"

A chorus of students agreeing was heard, Hizashi sighed.

"Sorry, my lips are sealed! Really, let's just get back to the lesson, okay?"

________________________

"Young Izuku, good to see you."

"Oh hi All Might-san!" Izuku greets as he's sweeping in the teacher's lounge.

"I think it's time we talk." Toshinori says, a bit more forward, Izuku slowly blinks.

"About what?"

"My boy, you know what it's about."

"No I don't, what's it about, can you tell me?" Izuku asks, tilting his head to the side like a puppy, Toshinori's heart aches.

"Let's just... go, follow me, okay boy? You can stop cleaning for now." Izuku nods, leaning the broom against the wall before returning to Toshinori, looking like he's ready to follow him, an excited puppy, Toshinori's heart aches more, so cute.

"How has others been treating you, Izuku?" Toshinori asked as they walked, Izuku ponders a bit before he answers.

"They've been avoiding me."

"Why do you think they do that?" Izuku thinks again.

"Because... I'm scary? Way back in elementary everyone thought I was scary too, only Kacchan didn't but... Kacchan's ignoring me too." Izuku frowns, "I don't like it." He says, his voice low and rumbly, almost growling, "Kacchan never ignores me."

"O-Oh... I see." Toshinori says, no longer seeing Izuku as a puppy but a wolf growling at its prey, he doesn't see this side of Izuku often- if not at all, brows scrunched, a dark look in his eyes, how can such a ray of sunshine go from this to that in a small moment of time?

"W-Well perhaps you should talk-"

"I tried, he just ignores me- and even uses his quirk on me, he must be really mad at me. Kacchan never does any of that!" Izuku frowns, looking hurt, "I wonder what I did wrong, I just want to be friends with Kacchan again, I don't care if everyone hates me but I can't handle Kacchan hating me but he probably does, right? Why else would he keep pushing me away if he doesn't hate me? Kacchan hates me..." Izuku murmurs, his voice hurt and almost whimpering with every word.

"Do you think Kacchan hates me...?" Toshinori frowns.

He really can't tell, well it's not his business to pry into any of his students lives but the last time he saw Izuku and Katsuki together, the blond looked whipped, but he doubts that his student noticed at all.

"I'm sure that Katsuki only wants to take some time off of you, he needs his own space, don't you think so?" Izuku nods.

"I guess that's it, hopefully." Izuku mutters, looking a little better, Toshinori sighed.

"Your classmates will be doing an out of campus activity, a rescue training camp." Izuku nods.

"I hope Kacchan has lots and lots of fun there."

___________________________________

"YEAH FUCK YEAH, DIE YOU LITTLE SHITS AHAHAHAH- BURN IN FUCKING HELL FUCKERS!" Katsuki laughs as he explodes the shit out of the villains.

"HAHA YOU SEE THAT SHIT DEKU-" Katsuki pauses, remember that Izuku wasn't with them right now ( and can't see his super cool and awesome moves ) before groaning and fighting the villains with less vigor than before.

"Woah! You're so cool Bakugou! No wonder Izu likes you so much!" Kirishima cheers, hell yeah, he better see that he's no match against Bakugou, Izuku already likes him a lot and he's so cool and- well he better see that he's better and that he has no chance with Deku while he's around, not that he's planning to date the greenette, just shoving dominance over other people.

If they can't surpass Katsuki, why the hell would they think they have a chance with Deku at all?

"Come on, let's go check on the shitty bastards, probably about to die already or something."

They were right, Katsuki barely saved Mineta and Tsuyu from being eaten alive in the shipwreck zone, Kirishima tried to ward them off but he just looked stupid waving on the ground because Kirishima has a hard time swimming when he's hardening his skin.

Eating people alive.

Pfft only Deku's good enough to do that. Not that he would though, he's too nice for that shit.

"You two fuckers, get some help to something, me and shittyhair's gonna check on Aizawa." Katsuki says, "fuck off."

"Kero, you're not actually that bad, kero."

"I just saved your ass from being eaten alive and that's how you speak to me?!"