Chapter one:First date

Izuku's POV

"What?! Kacchan, did you just..." I asked in utter surprised and embarrassment"tch. Ya, so what? Are you free or not!" Kacchan asked annoyed "oh. I'm definitely free. What time?" I asked. "I'll pick you up at 8" grumbled Kacchan in embarrassment. "Oh. Ok. See you tonight then" I said as I left to get ready "ya, later Deku" Kacchan said leaving the other way.
I gotta tell Ururaka-chan.

Later in the girls dorms

"That's great Deku-kun. Let's get you ready" said Ururaka-chan. "I know just the outfit to knock his socks off" said Mina-chan resting her right arm on my left shoulder. "P. Please don't. It's just us hanging out again like we used too" I said. The girls looked to each other and said "denyle" "so. Where are you going? Ribbit" Asked Tsu-chan. "He's taking me to that new place downtown." I replied. "(Whistles) fancy. You'll definitely be wearing this" Mina-chan holding out a pair of tight dark blue jeans with a silk green dress shirt that I know will hug my curves in the right way and a pair of nice looking shoes (a/n:sorry, I'm not that good at describing things) "why do you have those?" I asked her suspiciously. "We're all pitched in to buy things you wouldn't normally wear. We've been shipping you and Bakugo since the beginning. We like to call ourselves team BakuDeku😜." Mina-chan said proudly as the other girls clapped. "Now put this on" she said giving me the clothes while Ururaka-chan grabbed out a full bag of I don't know. "W. What are those?" I asked suspiciously again. "Make up" Ururaka-chan said like it's no big deal. "Can I do his hair" asked Aoyama appearing out of nowhere. "What are you doing here Aoyama-kun?" Asked Jiro-chan. "My fabulousness senses were tingling, so I came to help." Replied Aoyama-kun as he looked at a random direction (a/n: cough cough you readers cough cough)"Ok. Let the tortcher begin" i said giving up already. When these girls set their mind on something, they won't stop till their mission is complete.

Later at 8

Kacchan's POV

Knock knock knock "oi. Deku. I'm here to pick you up." I said as I waited at his door. That fucking nerd better not bail. "Almost ready." I hear from the other side of the door. A minute later, the door open revealed... "fuck" I said out loud. "Is it weird?" He asked embarrassed. "Fuck no. You look... Damn. I'm half tempted to forget dinner and go straight to fucking you" I said with a leacherious smile while licking my lips. "Ok. That's enough of that for now. Let's go to dinner" Deku said dragging me to the elevator. I can't wait till later. Man he smells nice. Is that perfume? The girls must have gotten to him. Mm? Is that an earring? Shit. It's real too. You're not helping the situation mini me. "Kacchan. Are you ok?" Asked Deku. "(Grouns) I'll be fine." I replied "But..." before Deku could finish, I slammed him up against a nearby wall. Forcing my lips on him. "Kac...mm" we made out what felt like hours but was actually 2 minutes "kac... (smooch) Kacchan wait. (Smooch) don't we need to go?" Asked Deku. "Ya. You're right, but we'll finish this later" I said growling in his ear