Chapter one

Rachels pov

I woke up at 6am, i got in the shower for about ten mintutes. Im going to tell you something, in my house we have two different garages now so i took the bigger garage and made it my room. Since my dad Herold is an arcitect he made our house and he took the garage doors out of my room and the outside door leading in my room and put one that attaches my room to inside my house. I brush my teeth and brush my hair. I pulled my hair up, i applyed my acne cream and my acne care after i finished i moisterized my face. I got my make up out, first i put face primer on. After that i got out my foundation and beauty blender. I put some liquid foundation on my beauty blender and applyed to my face. I heated up my wand. While that was heating up i put on my powder then i put on eye lid primer. I got out my eyeshadow and my eyeshadow brush. I did a nateral smokey eye, i put a thin line of liquid eyeliner on i got out my fake lashes and glued them on then applyed mascara on. I wore baby pink lipstick and a little gloss. I put on a pink blouse and white ripped shorts and my white vans. I grabed me things and left my house. I got in my red sport car and drove to school. I got out of my car and started walking when boys were wistling and one slapped my butt. I was looking down and i bumped into a girl and i fell on top of her in a wierd position. I was so embarresed. I stood up and she was still laying there with her skirt up so you can see her underwear if you look but i helped her up. "Im so sorry" i said to her. "Its ok. You new?" she said. "That easy to tell?" i asked. "Yep. Pretty much. Im Quinn fabray." she said and shook my hand. "Im Rachel Berry" i said. "Need help with your classes?" she asked me nicely. "Please". I said. She took me to my locker that was next to hers. I got my things and she took me to history class. I walked in and introduced myself then i was told to sit by a hot guy. I sat down. "Hi. Im Finn." he said. "Im Rachel..." I said. 4 hours later... Its lunch time now.

I got a water and salad i sat down with a couple a girls and i looked for Quinn but i couldnt find her. Then i got up walked out and i thought that the janitour closet was a class room... I opened it and Quinn and some guy were doing it.... Woah just a imagination....weird. I opened the door for real and Quinn was in there crying.