Her Story

(y/n) POV

"Hey Sky I'm home!" I said as I entered the dorm, "Welcome home dear!" Sky said as she came out of the kitchen wearing nothing but an apron, "SKY WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WEARING?!" I shouted, "What don't you like it?" She asked, "S...Sky put some clothes on!" I said, "What why?!" She asked, "Because this is weird!" I said, "You wouldn't be acting like this if Blake was the one doing it!" She said, "YES, YES I WOULD!" I said, "Hey (y/n) are you ready to do our homework?" Blake asked as she entered the room, "WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!" She yelled, "That's what I wanna know!" I said!

"So let me get this straight, you thought by dressing like that would make (y/n) like you more and in turn make him wanna sleep with you." Blake said, "Yeah, that was pretty much what I was going for." Sky said, "Ok but why though?" I asked, "Well I have to beat Blake some how." She said, "Ok, but why though?" I asked, "B...Be...BECAUSE I LOVE YOU, YOU... YOU IDIOT!" She shouted. "(y/n) it seems like you you two have some stuff to workout. I'm just gonna go." Blake said as she gave me a kiss on the cheek, "Bye Blake I'll see you tomorrow." I said as she left.

"Sky what's going on?" I asked, "(y/n) do you remember when we were kids what our favorite thing to do together was?" She asked, "No I can't say I do." I said, "Well I do." She said. 

Flashback twelve years ago Athena POV

"Sky I'm home!" (y/n) announced, "Welcome home honey!" I said as I hugged him. We didn't have much growing up, but we had each other and that was enough, everyday without fail (y/n) and I would go out and play house together. That was some of the happiest times we ever had together, until one day when the unexpected happened.

"SKY GET DOWN!" (y/n) yelled as he tackled me, suddenly a huge Alpha Beowolf jumped over us, "ARE YOU KIDS ALRIGHT?!" A man with blonde hair asked, "We're fine!" (y/n) said, suddenly (y/n) pulled out a knife and ran at the grimm, "KID DON'T DO IT!" The man yelled as he chased after him, suddenly the grimm hit them both into a tree knocking them out. I was terrified, I had to save (y/n), but I was just a little girl there was no way I could kill a grimm. 'Athena wake up!' A voice said, suddenly time stopped and everything faded into space, I was surrounded by stars and constellations, it was beautiful. Then everything returned to normal and I saw the grimm about to kill (y/n) and the man, "STOP IT!" I cried, suddenly I was surrounded in golden flames of energy, the grimm looked at me and tried to pounce on me, but once it touched the energy it dissolved into nothingness. That's when I discovered I was a reincarnation of the Goddess Athena and not Sky Morningstar. I would have another six months to spend with (y/n) before Sinbad would come and tale me away.

"Hey (y/n), one day I'm gonna be your real wife." I said, "That sounds nice, but first we're gonna have to get out of here." (y/n) said.

End flashback (y/n) POV

"Sky I had no idea, I'm sorry." I said, "(y/n) tell me what happened to you after I left." Sky said as she rested her head on my shoulder.

Flashback twelve years ago (y/n) POV

It's been a month since Sky's death, and everyday I went up to our favorite place in all of Patch, it was just a small hill with a single tree at the top, but we loved it there. "You come up here a lot don't you little boy." A woman said, "Yeah, this is our favorite spot." I said, "Sweetie it's just the two of us here." She said, "W...Where did Sky go? She was just here?" I asked as I looked around for Sky, then I remembered she was dead and I began to cry, "Sweetie don't cry it's alright." She said as she hugged me. Her white cloak was stained with my tears, "Sweetie where are your parents?" She asked, "I...I don't have any, I live at the orphanage." I said, "Well then how would you like to come live with me? It's not like I'm gonna actually adopt you, but I can at least give you a better home." She said, "That would be nice." I said, "I'm Summer Rose, nice to meet you." She said, "I'm (y/n) Fall." I said.

After that Summer adopted me, well on paper at least. She wasn't your typical guardian, she didn't treat me like a kid, she treated me like I was her baby brother and that's what she told people I was, but team mates knew the truth.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!" Tai yelled as Summer and I entered his house, at that point I had been living with Summer for almost three months, and I had gotten to know the rest of team STQR pretty well. "Hey Tai, Merry Christmas." Summer said, "Where's Qrow and Raven?" I asked, "There around here somewhere." He said, I would never admit it, but I had a huge crush on Raven even though she was way older than me. "Hey there kiddo." Raven said as she walked out of the kitchen in a Santa hat, "H...Hi." I said shyly, "Awww Rae Rae I think someone likes you~!" Summer said, "S...SUMMER!" I yelled in embarrassment, "Well if I knew that then I could have saved some money on his gift." Raven said, suddenly she kissed me on the cheek making me blush violently, "Awww that's cute he's blushing." She said.

"OK let's open gifts!" Summer said as she ate a cookie, "Here (y/n) open this one." Raven said as she handed me a large box, I nodded and opened the gift. Inside the box was a wooden training sword, "I'm gonna train you, how does that sound kiddo?" She asked, "That sounds amazing!" I said happily, "NO FAIR SIS YOU STOLE MY IDEA!" Qrow yelled, "Qrow you couldn't teach anyone how to use a sword." She said, "Hell you can barely use your own sword. You just swing it around like a child and hope you'll hit something." She said.

Raven taught me how to fight with a sword like her for months. She continued to train me even after she married Tai, after she got pregnant, and after she had the baby. Then one day she left and I was devastated. A wear later Summer had a daughter named Ruby, and a few months later she died. I went back to the orphanage, and continued to train myself.

End flashback