Part 1

It was a cold day...Nose running,  head aching, joints crunching kinda day. Mama had called about a thousand times to remind me of my flight time. My friend's referred to me as "Mama's Boy ". I couldn't seem to get rid of her no matter how hard I tried. I hurriedly got into my "Cold Weather outfit" and drove straight to the airport. I always valued time, it was a major reason I always ended all relationships I got into. Every lady I had gotten involved with somehow would end up showing up an hour or two after the time they were supposed to show up. This was one unbearable thing for me.
As I sat in the airport waiting for my flight, I heard a voice..   'Is that seat taken pls? ' I looked up and thought I was looking right at a unicorn. It would be cliche to say her hair was pink (must have been a wig but I didn't care). Her voice sent chilled vibes into my bone structure, it was like cold water on a sunny day. It's refreshing nature caused me to stammer.  "Er, er, well, err.... " I could barely get the words out. She smiled,  adjusted my hand luggage to the side and sat beside me.
I couldn't stop myself as I helplessly looked at her. Her cheek bones were like a chiseled work of art. The flesh on her face seemed like it had been dipped in caramel chocolate and milk, it shone like bronze. When she smiled before she sat down,  I prayed for time to stop. That was the whitest I had seen in my life. Then almost immediately,  I hid my own dentition in an awkward embarrassing nature.