We're here!

Elsa POV

I typed my romantic book on my iPad about an Ice Queen and a Winter Spirit falling in love at her ice castle that stood tall at the North Mountain yeah I have a big imagination.

Oh! Sorry, I'm Elsa Cecile Arendelle. I have sapphire blue eyes with platinum blonde hair that comes down to my elbows. My favorite colors are hot pink and icy blue. Anna, my 19 year old sister (I'm 21) is a red head that is a spunky, bubbly girl that loves to roll around the grassy hills in Summer or plays in the rain in spring bringing in the mud into the house! I have a cousin Rapunzel (we call her Rap or Punzie though) who has long blonde hair up to her waist with green emerald like eyes that are so big and filled with excitement. Merida is a Scottish, active, tomboy who loves archery, she has curly, fiery red hair that goes with her blue eyes she has a pet named Angus that's a horse. Also Rap has a chameleon , Pascal who is so cute! Anna, has a dog Olaf he's pretty cute too. My little white kitten, Marshmallow, is so adsorbs she just is playfully and tries to be protective.

My parents are Lilly Morgan Wells, who married Douglas Tyler Arendelle the 2nd, they had me, and Anna. A few years after when I was 16 they died in a car crash. We were devastated till our Aunt Sandy took us in her mansion that is on a grassy, green, hill you can see the beautiful, red, orange, yellow, pink and red sunset out the bedroom window I stay in now. I grin at it every time till that bright, white moon that sets a shadow, a, long, dark one at the back of the house.

Every night I hear Anna singing off key to The Wanted, One Direction, Justin Timberlake, Austin Mahone, and Maroon 5 all the time every night I sigh wishing she would sleep. Every time I find myself banging on her door, yelling, "Anna! Turn it down!"

Although I got a letter stating that Anna and I could be Camp Councilors at Camp Lagoon! Yay! Me and Anna got to go to Camp Lagoon now we are gonna be Camp councilors!!!!!!! But, I have to get a swimming suit from Glamz our family company! So, I'm finishing up my chapter. Done.

"Elsa you ready?" Anna asked opening my door to revealing Anna in a dress with a floral top, connected to a white belt, connected to a skater skirt that's goes to her knees. She wore red converses with electric blue laces, and her hair was made in to a bun with fly aways everywhere. I wore my white, tie-in-the-front crop top with my high waisted, washed out jean shorts, and white wedges my hair is curled at the ends.

"Yeah let's go!" I replied grabbing my purse, Anna had her purse in her hands while we both put on our sunglasses, my keys are hung up at the doorway area (we have a bunch of keys, my glow in the dark Lamborghini, along with my motorcycle that is black. Anna has a Ferrari and since she doesn't like motorcycles 'since there too scary!' she has a motored scooter that is pretty cool too.) but, our pets wined we winked at them and we took my Lamborghini.

Driving the Lamborghini is better than anything! I kept driving in silence (except for the occasional noises because Anna was playing on her phone) just then one of my favorite songs came on Anna looked at me then place her phone in one of the cup holders turning if off; while I turned up the volume.

Because you know

I'm all about that bass

'Bout that bass, no treble

I'm all about that bass

'Bout that bass, no treble

I'm all about that bass

'Bout that bass, no treble

I'm all about that bass

'Bout that bass

Yeah, it's pretty clear, I ain't no size two

But I can shake it, shake it

Like I'm supposed to do