Chapter one

"What will we do with him?" A lady says in a worried voice.

"You already know what we will have to do.." a man responds, looking at the lady with no emotion in his eyes.

"No! We can't just do that to our two year old! I won't allow you!" The lady yells, a strange and different man yanking me from her arm. The other man held the lady back as the man ran from the house into the dark rain of the night.

"Tenny! Wake up!", hear a voice coming from my left side. The voice belonged to my foster sister. She was shaking me with all the might she had, yelling at me to get up.

I groan, my foster sister starting to try and get me off the bed. I laugh softly before getting up. "What's mama got cookin' for us today?" I ask her while picking her up. I walked out of my room and down the stairs with her in my arms.

"Pancakes!", she says while smiling, like always. Wriggling out of my arms once we got to the kitchen.

"I was going to bring you breakfast in bed from what happened last night." My foster mom says, flipping a pancake with the pan.

"Well it's a shame that I got out of bed for this dorky child." I said jokingly, pinching Isabelle's cheeks as she giggled.

I stand up straight and walk over to my foster mom, hugging her before hearing boots down the stairs... my step father. He was wearing a tux, of course going out to one of his gambling parties.

Ever since I've arrived he's been acting as if we are the worst of enemies, I can't stand him and he can't stand me.

He walks over to me and my foster mom, he backed away as he kisses her head. He pulled back, looking down at me. I, of course, glare at him for no good reason before he tells his daughter goodbye along with his wife. He then walks out as I keep my glare on him.

"Tenny don't be like that." A voice of a lady said, looking at my foster mom.

"I know I know.." I mumble, grabbing two pancakes and running back up to my room, snickering. My foster mom yelling at me before groaning in defeat.

I flop down on my bed, a pancake in my mouth as I looked through my phone, having a few texts from my friends. I laugh at something a friend of mine says. We've been friends ever since we were both five, his name is manny but he goes by MM.

I respond with a "Your so dumb". MM, being himself, of course corrects me. "You're* am I dumb now?". At this point I'm about to climb through my phone and punch him.

I huff, before getting up, and getting dressed. I plugged my ear buds into my phone while running down the stairs. "Vampire money" by My Chemical Romance was playing, something I like listening to.

Telling my foster mom and sister goodbye, I ran out the door. I grab my skateboard and hop on, riding off to MM's house. The music was still blasting in the ear buds.

——————————————————————
Shout out to my editor suggarxoxo